**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Beginner bracket

MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Hi i am 2days old player and I completed crystal clash with 42k points and rank 60k.. so i didnt get any rank rewards since I was ranked 60k.. however as i checked the leaderboard, all the top number 1st till 100th spot in the leaderboard, all those players are having 300k-500k PI.. my question is, am I still in the beginner bracket or no? How could possibly a player with 500k PI and still in beginner brackets?

Comments

• Options
    m12hd0uiohes.png
    yemykvasuh3h.png
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I guess ur not in beginner anymore..maybe intermediate? I don't kno much about brackets and kabam really didn't explain them at all
  • Options
    ugwenh6io6nd.png
    I just started playing yesterday and i was shocked to see players with high PI were competing in the same brackets as me.. that is why i am pretty much confused on this matter.. anyone else to enlighten me?
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Maybe it is just crystal clash and all the actual champ arenas have brackets and stuff
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    I don't think the Sunday arenas have brackets. As @Mitchell35 said, the champ arenas are divided into brackets.
  • Options
    Thanks guys for enlightening me. I will try the domino 3* arena and see how it goes! Cheers guys!