Alliance War Season Rewards for Season 13 have now been distributed. Compensation for individual Wars will be sent later today (Nov 20). You can leave your alliance and still receive the individual Wars Compensation. We are also investigating an issue with Champions stuck in AQ. At the moment Days 1-4 of Honor Rewards have been paid out, Day 5 and full Rewards are still coming!

Your worst all-time reward for a very long grind?

2»

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 2,806 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    After using my lone mystic—a 3* IF—to get past Act 3 Thanos (back in the willpower era), I was stoked to get an actual 4* crystal. Result? 4* IF.

Dr. Zola
  • Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
    Did 2 5* featured crystals. Got kk and sg in the other I haven’t done another since then.
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 99
    I finished 100% Act 5 to get a 5* Yondu, 2 Science rank up gems, my 3rd Cosmic 5* awakening gem, and 2 T4 Science cats. I now have 14 T4 Science cats, but 2 5* rank up gems (2-3, 3-4) and no champ to use them on. I will end up having 2-3 T4 science cats expire.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Just grinded through 5.3 and 5.4 just to get OG BP and Gambit from a featured making it 0/7 for featured on this account. It’s just enough to make you want to quit again.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,281 ★★★★
    Did the community boss rush and got Ant Man from the crystal
  • IAMSHAZAM215IAMSHAZAM215 Posts: 34
    I got u beat i grinded for mephisto when he first came out i got 801 place
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,708 ★★★
    beat act 5 100% got a science awakening gem, moon knight and a falcon dupe
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 161
    Runner Ups:
    1st 4* Venompool
    1st 5* - Spidergwen
    1st Infinity warp, 1* chest

Worst one by far was the Medusa arena from a few months back. I grinded the second round and added 150k over from the round 1 score. I missed it by 25k pts, about 3-4 fights.....to make it worse I pulled her as a 5* a few weeks after which would have duped/sig 20'd her. I'm still salty about that in alliance chat lol.