**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New catalyst or bug?

Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
I'm thinking a bug, but what if they snuck a new catalyst in on us? Lol

d3xe9314xsw3.jpeg

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Bug, I've seen red and green ones
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Forget about the bug, how the hell do you have so many items and ISO in your stash?!?! Lol

Cats I've compiled up to 40 alphas at one point, but never ever have I even come close to breaking 1k ISO or 20 items stored. Are you a closet hoarder?! Lol, just joking, well done!

And to any hoarders out there reading this, I apologize for the lack of sensitivity in my attempt at humor. ;-)
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    one of many bugs
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Mcoc has roaches everywhere. Instead of killing them, they just add spiders, termites, nats, flies, horseflies, african cockroaches, ticks, more flies, killer bees, scropions.. and others to make the game as plesent as going to the bathroon after a drunkin night, and eating taco bell.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If ur iso is expiring, just sell it for a ton of gold. U can never have too much
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've got 1213 iso in my stash
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    I've seen turqouis ones lol
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    I've seen some of my t1b show up as t4b before in the stash. If I go out and back in, they show correct.

Also, I have had over 2500 iso in my stash at one point. I sell when they are going to expire only and I don't rank up anyone not worth it just to use ISO because I don't have an endless supply of t4b, t4cc or t1a.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    WOK wrote: »
    Forget about the bug, how the hell do you have so many items and ISO in your stash?!?! Lol

Cats I've compiled up to 40 alphas at one point, but never ever have I even come close to breaking 1k ISO or 20 items stored. Are you a closet hoarder?! Lol, just joking, well done!

And to any hoarders out there reading this, I apologize for the lack of sensitivity in my attempt at humor. ;-)

Lol

The items are mostly lvl 1 heals.

I don't use iso until it's about to expire just in case i get a god tier champ in the meantime. That and I don't have a lot of catalysts to upgrade with so the iso just sits three.

The bugged catalysts ended up being t1b catalysts. When i closed and reopened the game they were showing as normal.