**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tier 3 class catalyst drop rates

rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
I'm not the guy on the forums fussing about non sense but the drop rate for tier 3 class catalyst is ridiculous I have run today's quest "skill" 8 times now not a single full catalyst. Why are they becoming so hard to get it's a needed rank up item but let's be real 198 fragments each time WOW there should be a guaranteed catalyst for 100% completion of the map. Running it 8 times and nothing but 198 shards at the time is horrible this should really be addressed it's not like its tier 2 alphas or t5 basic fragments its t3 class

Comments

• Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    I agree.
    If they want to increase the difficulty of the Quest, fine.
    Just give a full catalyst.
  • Options
    Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Hey, don't worry, you''ll get some if you pick the right compensation "gift"

lol
  • Options
    krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Forget full catalyst drop, I have run this on sunday and today and still cannot manage to fully form ONE t3cc.
  • Options
    Homerclese_22Homerclese_22 Posts: 14
    I have spent 3 weeks now running 100% in t3cc daily quest trying to form just ONE t3 skill cat, and one t3 tech cat. STILL unsuccessful! Why GIVE them away when you can SELL them for 400 units?!? Am I right KABAM??? FYI...this type of greed does not encourage spending...it's very much the opposite effect. Obviously a decision has been made to tighten up drop rates...congratulations folks...another successful attempt at making your customers just a little more bitter. I spend enough...on what I WANT to spend on. I won't be forced to spend on every little upgrade resource. I was willing put in the screen time, but that just continues to be wasteful as well. It's called apathy KABAM...look it up.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    In before groundedwisdom says the drops are rng.
    Back on topic the t3ccs quests should be dropping a full catalyst on 100% completion and the drop rates should be higher from the chests plus the amount of fragments rewarded need increasing as well
  • Options
    Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Hmmmm you ever notice there’s an offer to buy them for 400 units after a run or two when you don’t get them? Wonder if that is a factor? 4 star champs aren’t worth 400 units in today’s meta! It’s been that way for far too long. Part of the kabamned culture. Ridiculous
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I always seem to get at least 1 full t3 from the quest. Usually i get shards for the quest and a full cat from the chest. I got a dull t3 mutant yesterday and a full skill today.
  • Options
    Homerclese_22Homerclese_22 Posts: 14
    Neotwism wrote: »
    I always seem to get at least 1 full t3 from the quest. Usually i get shards for the quest and a full cat from the chest. I got a dull t3 mutant yesterday and a full skill today.

Maybe you spend enough real $$$ to trigger the full catalyst drop algorithm.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I want to say I ran T3 skill about 7 times today and only got frags. At least I got close enough to where I could run T2 skill a couple times and sell those cats for the rest of the T3 frags. That seems legit right?
  • Options
    JplooJploo Posts: 2
    edited December 2018
    I used to get 2-3 tier 3 catalyst for completion but I don't know why my drop rates lower to only 130 fragments per run
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've had some lucky runs recently but it's beyond stupid that t3 cats are a problem for so many. Unless you are running AQ map 2-3 they are harder to get than t4cc for many lol.