**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Events - Challenge Time Attack

Hi Kabam,

I just wanted to run something by you and the avid players who follow this forum.

Since the Alliance events are getting a bit stale and can sometimes be a bit tedious, why not swop something like Duel Skirmish for something a little more rewarding and interactive?

My suggestion for this change is called - Quickdraw

How it would work is similar to how you guys did your Tournament at Comic Con last year; every week there is a new boss, around 25k PI, 100k in health, 5000-7000 attack (Scales to alliance bracket), with some different nodes that are suited to that champion, similar to how you have set the first 5 bosses in act 5.4.

E.g.
25207 PI
Masacre
108410 HP
6830 ATT

Individual Nodes -
Unblockable Sp1,
Hot to Touch - Take 507 incinerate damage whenever you hit into Masacre's Block.
Tequila Tuesday - a 20 second timer is placed on the Attacker, when this reaches 0, the Attacker must be in an idle position for 0.75 seconds offering to take a shot from Masacre. This will reset after the 0.75 runs out.

The task to contribute to the overall rewards would be to actually beat the boss, maybe have the milestone at 30000 points and each alliance member would have to do it once to qualify, obviously allowing for everyone to do it multiple times so that the weaker members don't hold everyone back.

The Goal for the challenge would be to get the fastest time, the 3 that get the fastest time would qualify for bonus rewards.

1st Milestone - 500 PHC/GMC shards, 2000 gold
2nd Milestone - 2000 BC, 500 Loyalty
3rd Milestone - 1500 PHC/GMC Shards
4th Milestone - T1A
5th Milestone - 500 5* Shards

3rd Place - 500 4* Shards
2nd Place - 500 5* Shards
1st Place - 250 6* Shards, 1000 T2A Fragments, Floating trophy - Gunslinger Title

I know this will probably never happen but this would make at least one of the events fun in my opinion and could add a sense of rivalry within the Alliance and sense of achievement being that weeks "fastest gun in the west".

Thanks for a great game though!

Comments

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    What do you guys think?
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    i am suprised noone has commented and tried to give this any traction.......
    should tag the mods so they can look at this....
    @Kabam Miike
    Bumping this up to try see if anyone has any thoughts😂 I'm hoping that this post just got drowned by the AW nonsense and not overlooked because it's a bad idea..
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I think it could use some tweaking, but definitely an idea on the right track.

I like the bonus rewards for top ranking members.

Maybe an easy way to create this would be to make the time trial a specific boss in Acts 1-5. That way, no new content is really added, just a time trial for content already done.
    @Primmer79 Yeah it's a very rough idea and obviously mine is hopeful for something fun and interactive XD. Would be cool to have that, I think also it would be like in duel format, where you can only bring one champ, so synergies would be a no go and people would have to be creative in their choices.

It shouldn't be a grind either. As it's more of a way for the Alliance to test their skills and get good rewards as well.
    Ah see I like the creativeness of using synergies. With unique synergies you can come up with some fun mixes. Ive been experimenting with Cap IW synergies.

I think a single fight time attack could be fun, and end up being equal across devices, too.
    True, if team building were allowed, I would say it has to be 3 at maximum like AW, then obviously if you die with one you can still finish the fight without starting over. The only thing here is 90% of people will bring the trinity and just roll through it and it will just come down to who has suicides or boosts on during their fastest run.
    It will always come down to whoever is using the better champs for the matchup and using boosts. That's just a fact.

Trinity just happens to be the most powerful synergy at this moment. Cant wait for the next god tier champ