**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

is crossbones a good skill champion?

i got a 3* crossbones and i’ve been trying to get a skill champion because i don’t have any 3* but i don’t know if i should start upgrading him or wait for a better skill champion

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    He's very solid. Unexciting, but you can ramp up the damage well, and can bypass evades and arc overloads pretty reliably.

He does decent damage on every hit, but you won't see any mega-hits because he doesn't do any criticals. Don't underestimate him because if this - the damage adds up well over time. I Having no criticals makes him very effective against some of the older champions like Scarlet Witch, Groot, Black Bolt; as well as being able to completely ignore certain nodes (notably Spiked Armour).

I'd definitely rank him up.
  • sy_17sy_17 Posts: 53
    He's very solid. Unexciting, but you can ramp up the damage well, and can bypass evades and arc overloads pretty reliably.

He does decent damage on every hit, but you won't see any mega-hits because he doesn't do any criticals. Don't underestimate him because if this - the damage adds up well over time. I Having no criticals makes him very effective against some of the older champions like Scarlet Witch, Groot, Black Bolt; as well as being able to completely ignore certain nodes (notably Spiked Armour).

I'd definitely rank him up.

okay thank you!!
  • Darknrahl2Darknrahl2 Posts: 38
    Another key note about Crossbones is that for every fury buff he reduces the opponents defensive ability accuracy by a certain percentage. This is very helpful against opponents who evade as it reduces the chance of that happening.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    yes. he's good. not great