**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Adding a second featured shard crystal

Hey there,
I wanted others opinions and the opportunity to bring some feedback to Kabam about adding a new featured 5* or maybe even 4* crystal to the game.
Currently, we have the 15k 5 and 6* crystals that have a chance for a new champ but are also watered down with some less than desirable champs. In the current state of the game, no new champs are necessary; however, in order to not get burnt out on the game it is fun to play with the new champs to understand new play styles. Similar to how in every MMO you can specifically purchase a champ or even get a season pass, they keep it interesting by giving the option.
My suggestion:
Add a crystal that is double the shard cost (20k for 5 and 6* 4k for 4*) and guarantee one of the 10 newest champs. I understand the removal of the last crystal to boost the sale of the FGMC, but after opening maybe 100 of them and never receiving the newest champs to play around with, I feel buying them is a moot point. By boosting a possible in-game requirement (like double shards) you're enforcing the practice of actually playing the game and collecting the items while also keeping players who are sick of opening max sig 4* every week and would just like to play around with the newest champs.
Community, what are your thoughts, suggestions, alterations, or other ideas? I don't really feel like arguing but I'd love to see your different point of views!

Comments

• Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I would like to see a 4* fair crystal. Once you get past your initial 60 days you have no way to get a newly released 4* unless you drop 150 units per try. You are definitely not getting them in arenas. I'd drop 3000 4* shards for a 4* featured.