**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Inconsistent push back from sp2

mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
qcufhyqgymbv.gif
gb2gpb2j0o7b.gif

As you can see here Blade's pushback is inconsistent between Ultron Classic and Ultron.

It happens randomly where against champs usually in their corner, Blade's sp2 will frequently not push him back any, and often times when the opponent is not in their corner it will not push them back away from Blade.

The same issue applies to WS and Punisher.

Comments

• Options
    I made sure both videos the Ultron in question was blocking the sp2 for consistency reasons
  • Options
    shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    Although I think I may have noticed this as well, your clips aren’t really consistent. The killshot on AOU Ultron caused him to drop his block at the point where the pushback occurred.
  • Options
    ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    You KO the first one, so they're not comparable. Any chance you have one with hitting into Ultrons block without the KO, or with the LOL Ultron getting KOd.
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Also could you test this without blocking? I feel like I get some pushback when I land the sp2, but if it is blocked there is no pushback.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    A lot harder to get right without killing ultron then you would think... But duplicated as close to possible as I could
  • Options
    68vbl1mj1ubp.gif
  • Options
    That’s better lol. Only other thing I notice is against Classic Ultron you’re comboing from a single medium, whereas with both the AOU Ultrons you’re comboing from a second medium.
  • Options
    shawnli87 wrote: »
    That’s better lol. Only other thing I notice is against Classic Ultron you’re comboing from a single medium, whereas with both the AOU Ultrons you’re comboing from a second medium.

Still should not matter, the sp2 is supposed to have some push back (either you as the attacker, or the opponent if there's room behind them). It is just inconsistent. Cornering an opponent is where It happens the most frequent.
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Could this have something to do with frame rates like with the drax evade situation or
  • Options
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Could this have something to do with frame rates like with the drax evade situation or

I don't know... It is happening more frequently since the update which is why I'm posting this.
  • Options
    @mostlyharmlessn oh I’m not disagreeing that it’s inconsistent, just elaborating on why it may be. Could be a bug in how the pushback registers in relation to timing.
  • Options
    Guess we'll hopefully find out...
  • Options
    @mostlyharmlessn oh I’m not disagreeing that it’s inconsistent, just elaborating on why it may be. Could be a bug in how the pushback registers in relation to timing.

This is also impacting WS and Punisher as well
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    And AV .... Just had his sp1 do the same thing against mordo in AQ Map4 mini.

One time it would push him back, the other time he was stuck in place. This made a new problem because it allowed mordo to immediately nail me with a heavy.
  • Options
    It's getting really frustrating Can't use a special with some champs because you may not get pushed back and are left open to an immediate hit by the defender.
  • Options
    getting worse.. this is happening with any projectile sp champ that normally pushes back when you are at a distance, but when the opponent is cornered, the push back does not happen.

• Options
    Gertis_mangkas1Gertis_mangkas1 Posts: 43

Doesnt matter.blade always push back on his l2 because they didnt want him close to the opponent coz he gained a lot of power from the bleeds.this one is clearly a bug