Luke Cage and Hulk

Assume both are duped and at max signature level.

Luke Cage and Hulk 60 votes

Hulk
20%
SmokingSurferLongshot57K1lltasticH3LLSHOW247MagrailothosDERPYREVENGERnadeem_inayatElitehunterChampioncriticShadow_PhoneixAleorSaphyaer 12 votes
Luke Cage
80%
DaMunkVoluntarisdanielmathShrimkinsGround_Round1RaganatorFabiusBRvg2782Dexman1349OneManArmyAxeCopFirebuffajrzuffySIlverProfessorXillymannoyKossukoseRikuremaWalkinhighlightFoxhero007 48 votes

Comments

  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Luke Cage
    I’m sorry but a Bleed Immune with damage and Utility is more valuable than a chain stunning poison immune with damage that mostly kicks in when you’re almost dead

    Poison immune also has the likes of Hyperion, Medusa, and others that can deal big damage.

    Bleed only really has Luke Cage for damage unless you use a multi-immune which usually involves bleed immunity as a one of the others

    Plus Luke has passive power control, masochism utility, King Groot utility, buffet utility, is an amazing Mourningstar killer, and has a forgiving nature with Invincibility
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 2,735 ★★★★
    Hulk
    In what context are we judging these champs, and on what criteria?

    Hulk is the clear winner for raw damage potential; Luke Cage for utility (@Epsilon3 makes good points above)

    Hulk got me past 5.2 Collector with about six 20% revives and a handful of level-1 healing potions. I don't think LC would have managed that quite as easily.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 906
    Luke Cage
    Bleed immune is key.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 4,737 ★★★★★
    Luke Cage
    lm7y5qhq9mxl.png

    Hulk

    We see that u r5’ed him or maybe just r4, but breathing an IF isn’t the best example per say....

    mpyh16ch9nvo.png
    cum3lnh8m6jg.png
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Luke Cage
    My only thing is that Hulk isn’t the only useful bleed immune that isn’t also poison immune.

    Luke Cage easily takes First as a Bleed Immune champ only rivaled by King Groot and Mourningstar (I’m aware her name is spelt differently but puns are life) as they don’t quite have the damage or varied utility. They have stronger but not as varied.

    Hulk ironically seems better at lower ranks as it takes more to build his rage. He’s effected more by power crawl especially since Medusa came in and started kicking so much butt that her husband got buffed by proximity. Then both Carol Danver Marvels and Hyperion… he’s best played when you can Dex like a god but requires damage to be at his peak.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    My only thing is that Hulk isn’t the only useful bleed immune that isn’t also poison immune.

    Luke Cage easily takes First as a Bleed Immune champ only rivaled by King Groot and Mourningstar (I’m aware her name is spelt differently but puns are life) as they don’t quite have the damage or varied utility. They have stronger but not as varied.

    Hulk ironically seems better at lower ranks as it takes more to build his rage. He’s effected more by power crawl especially since Medusa came in and started kicking so much butt that her husband got buffed by proximity. Then both Carol Danver Marvels and Hyperion… he’s best played when you can Dex like a god but requires damage to be at his peak.

    Umm what? GR is by far the best bleed immune champ.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 1,696 ★★★★★
    Luke Cage
    It's true, Hulk is better if you get blasted to low heath consistently so that he hits harder.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,464 ★★★★
    Luke Cage
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    My only thing is that Hulk isn’t the only useful bleed immune that isn’t also poison immune.

    Luke Cage easily takes First as a Bleed Immune champ only rivaled by King Groot and Mourningstar (I’m aware her name is spelt differently but puns are life) as they don’t quite have the damage or varied utility. They have stronger but not as varied.

    Hulk ironically seems better at lower ranks as it takes more to build his rage. He’s effected more by power crawl especially since Medusa came in and started kicking so much butt that her husband got buffed by proximity. Then both Carol Danver Marvels and Hyperion… he’s best played when you can Dex like a god but requires damage to be at his peak.

    Umm what? GR is by far the best bleed immune champ.

    GR's damage is garbage. Sure he has utility but LC does way more damage.

    The only bleed immune that can compare to LC damage wise is morningstar. Even then she has to build up souls first so you need at least 2 fights.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Shrimkins wrote: »

    The only bleed immune that can compare to LC damage wise is morningstar. Even then she has to build up souls first so you need at least 2 fights.

    I would say 3 fights...
Sign In or Register to comment.