**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emergency Maintenance

Can we get a notice/warning about this?? It's not hard to enable a toast pop-up message in-game that alerts you in "XXX amount of time the game will undergo emergency maintenance". Countless times our champs' health are cut in half because the convenient time maintenance is going on. Why does the community need to suffer?

And NO this has NOTHING to do with a cellular vs WiFi connection, this has to do with YOUR maintenance and the lack of any warning ahead of time causing Arena bugs/issues and AQ/AQ health loss. That is unacceptable

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The thing about Emergency Maintenance is that there is no planning involved. That's what makes it an emergency. I suspect the system may have a fail safe that automatically sends itself into Maintenance when it has a certain threshold of problems, but I'm not certain. In any event, they don't plan it. It crashes and then becomes necessary.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Actually, no. That's not likely possible. Emergency Maintenace comes when something is so detrimental that they need to disconnect the servers immediately, or they have crashed themselves already. It's not a "Heads Up!" kind of situation.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Actually, no. That's not likely possible. Emergency Maintenace comes when something is so detrimental that they need to disconnect the servers immediately, or they have crashed themselves already. It's not a "Heads Up!" kind of situation.

I agree with this. Although it does bring up the question of server and network redundancy.