**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Different sizes on player attributes

What do the different sizes on the player attributes screen mean and why introduce them at all?38n920wya08w.jpeg
c7r0stcx5o5w.jpeg
pefbwd9d7cb1.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Rhino has a size based ability, the chance for his dash attack to be unblockable decreases as his opponent size increases
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Shehulk has an increased chance to stun larger opponents, and as @gohard123 mentioned, the chance for rhino to become unblockable increases against smaller champs
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Miles morales has a thing too with his sig ability based on size. There are a few others that I’m blanking on.
  • Options
    Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    So I guess there’s no hidden setting. It’s just to make things clearer for certain abilities?
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Zayo_278 wrote: »
    So I guess there’s no hidden setting. It’s just to make things clearer for certain abilities?

I’d say it’s still technically “hidden” as we don’t know the change between side effects. For all we know each smaller size than XL only increases Rhino’s dash unblockable by 0.01% and we don’t even have a base Line
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    It probably has to do with Goldpools Cup Check :smile:
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Although I'm more inclined to think it has to do with the whole size perspective change which Sentinel introduced.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    It’ll probably be related to ant man and the wasp event
  • Options
    bl00m_bl00m_ Posts: 11
    Let's be honest it's just for us to know how great She-Hulk can be, how are we gonna figure out which champ is bigger than her? Gotta make sure we get these stuns