Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Arena Help

i grind in the arena all the time and one of most annoying things is when i ask for help .
1- i don’t think its that effective with reducing the time because not everyone in the alliance helps .
2- tapping help takes a long time .
i suggest from kabam to give us the option to (help all champs at one ) because if you have a massive roster and ask for help for each one it’s gonna take a while . i really hope u can improve this . its an easy job . thanks for reading this .

Comments

• Options
    Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Posts: 4,676
    Hey Mohsen47, thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback on this! I completely understand how frustrating and time-consuming it can be when you need to request Arena Help for every Champion individually. As was mentioned in THIS thread, we did try to implement a Help All feature in the past but unfortunately, it had a negative impact on performance. As a result, there are no plans to introduce it to the game at this time. However, if there are any changes to that, we’ll be sure to let everyone know!
This discussion has been closed.