**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Piloting

Now im not saying it is happening but as its gotten closer to season end some alliances have been suspiciously dying much less then normal, now it could just be people saved boosts for end of season or everyone turned into beasts but i would hope in these last two weeks kabam is staying extra vigilant in terms of piloting. Cause im sure im not the only one whos ran into some plat 3 alliances who were dying around 50-60 times to reface them and then theybare dying between 15-20 times.

Comments

• NigelBoyNigelBoy Posts: 6
    Tell me about it. Happens to us in the past 4 wars.
    A plat3 alliance die 12 times against us last war. With that kind of skill they should have been in master.

Submitted tickets to kabam. All get auto response. Wars really lose its meaning and fun.
  • NigelBoyNigelBoy Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike pls do something before awarding season rewards. This is way too frustrating.
  • ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    Yeah we have had similar experiences lately and its hard to gauge cause some solid players were thrown out of top alliances and could only get into plat3/plat2 alliances but we had one team where about 9 logged in about 6 or 7 min apart from each other and then were offline. Could be they just jumped in hit their path and closed ot the game but plat 3 alliances and low end plat 2 hitting 20 And under deaths is very odd. War has become disgusting most peoplenare out for themselves and have seen it breakup long term in game friendships and just put unnecessary stress on alliances. Not to mention the guys who rank master 1 2 and 3 are gonna be so far ahead of everyone in terms if prestige abd ranked up champs its gonna be impossible to compete with.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    A lot more players are going overboard on boosts this deep in the season. Pay attention to when your AW opponent’s members move on offense, you can view their profile to see if their top champion prestige values are elevated. We’ve seen double digit players with r5 champions that have their prestige at 15-16K+ and we’re only tier 2. Piloting might be making a comeback but many instances of less deaths this late in the season can be explained by extra boosts.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I’m kinda over things. So much cheating and manipulation in the game. No integrity here
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Tough for us as players to determine if such piloting is actually taking place when there are so many other possible scenarios that can easily clear up any suspicions, but even those are tough for us to determine IMO.
    Some players could have "off" wars where they just play like ****, and next time around they are on fire. That would best describe my play. Sometimes I get finished with my path with nearly full Hp, and other times I cant get past midway point without using a pot to avoid KO.
    And then there are times when the game itself is so screwed with lagging and glitches that its almost impossible to play a normal session.
    It's a tough situation whichever way we look at it, especially since we haven't even been informed of "how" kabam goes about determining it themselves. Would be nice to know in the event there is something we could actually look out for.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    This is a huge whine post.

Maybe you guys just placed your champs ****, but I'm not seeing any evidence of piloting.

All I see here is:- ohhh we got beat 😓 ok I'll report them as they can't be good enough to beat us.
  • Hey guys, I understand it can be unsettling when you come up against another Alliance which you feel may have an unfair advantage in War. We're always looking into any possible exploits of the game and really appreciate it when players report anything suspicious that they notice in the Contest.

If you ever suspect another player or Alliance of cheating, please take the time to report this to our Support Team. An investigation will then be conducted to determine if any form of cheating has occurred, and if necessary, appropriate actions will be taken to punish the offending player/Alliance. Due to our privacy policy however, we will be unable to provide you with any details regarding the result of the investigation.

You can submit a Support ticket by clicking on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the game's Home screen. From there, tap the button that says “Support”, and then tap on the option for “Need more help? Contact us”.

When emailing our Support Team to report behavior you are suspicious about, please try to include the following information:

- Date and time that this occurred
    - Name of the suspected player/Alliance
    - A detailed description of any strange behaviour during the battles and of the Champions used
    - Any relevant screenshots or videos

I'll go ahead and close this thread now, but I want to sincerely thank you all for your commitment to keeping the Contest a fair and enjoyable place for all players.
This discussion has been closed.