**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Turn Summoner Appreciation Crystals into Veteran (Level 60) Daily Crystals

Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 320 ★★
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
A player reaches level 60 and unlocks the veteran daily crystal either replacing the regular daily crystal or an additional daily crystal with rewards geared towards late game players.

Turn Summoner Appreciation Crystals into Veteran (Level 60) Daily Crystals 49 votes

This a thousand times this make it happen.
95%
Madman_marvinEtaki_LirakoiRotmgmoddyNMEONESVdh2008superunknown012hurricantRehctansBewTjack92Zeke_the_XbotMEŦAPħҰSBadroseEb0ny-O-M4wJohnPaulBusuTimone147Hulk_77TheLazyKingRockandrollinaDUltravioletMrzRobojini 47 votes
Nah I don't like more stuff.
4%
Bishbish2Raybonyu3 2 votes

Comments

• Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Potential rewards?
  • Spartacus29Spartacus29 Posts: 90
    Hell yes
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 320 ★★
    Potential rewards?
    Same contents as the Summoner Appreciation week 3, 7 hour crystals ranges from 3/4/5* crystal shards T4 fragments, glory, units, potions/revives (quest and AQ).
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I like the idea. It seems like I only ever get 1*s from daily crystals now.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    Potential rewards?
    Same contents as the Summoner Appreciation week 3, 7 hour crystals ranges from 3/4/5* crystal shards T4 fragments, glory, units, potions/revives (quest and AQ).

I dont think keeping It as a 7 hour crystal is fair. But replacing it as a daily is an excellent idea!
This discussion has been closed.