**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Possibly a new Thor being made?

I’m a little upset on how we have all the modern versions of some champions and I think Thor deserves one as well. Thor is very awesome in the newest movie and I think you guys need to make another version with his “new features” ~kba

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    You have Thor (Ragnarok) which is pretty much the same one from infinity war. Only difference is the weapon he uses. We only have Captain America and Ironman from Infinity War. This is as updated as hes gonna get for now.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    RagnaThor exists
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    As much as I hate being all technical (just kidding I love technicalities) Ragnarok and Infinity War are different...

Theoretically “Thor-3” Thor is an MCU original

“Avengers-3” Thor is heavily influenced and styized by “Ultimate Thor” aka… from the same universe as Miles Morales

Then there’s also the mordern Thor Oddinson aka Unworthy Thor who wields an ax tbat can cut anything and has a goat. And if I’m not mistaken he’s also more or less cut off from all/most of his powers
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Oh and Beta Ray Bill

MINI RANT: The new Mjlinor is actually the weapon of Ultimate Thor but named for the hammer of Beta Ray Bill. Beta’s hammer has a similar head as Uktinate but the length of 616 Mjlinor.

Also I just realized that a horse-like alien using an orange colored weapon sounds like Larflreeze from DC (AKA the only Orange Lantern of the “emotion” greed)
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    Beta Ray Bill is the only new "Thor" I want. To the others I say neigh!