**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Taskmaster reducing archangels AA?

Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
Noticed this is in master bounty mission on resistor node. Parried but no stun. I’ve seen black widow do this to some of my other champs because of aar but archangel should be immune........ right?

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster gains debuff immunity after suffering from 10 debuffs. The node could’ve been a stun immunity node, the one up the middle iirc.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I didn’t say immune on his end... it looked like what bw crossbones etc does via aar but that might be it.

Don’t recall him being stun immune
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    I didn’t say immune on his end... it looked like what bw crossbones etc does via aar but that might be it.

Don’t recall him being stun immune

Think about it like Cable. The more you poison him the more Cable has resistance to poison until he can no longer be poisoned. Or like Limber where the more times he’s debuffed the less he’s effected until it doesn’t effect him at all
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Noticed this is in master bounty mission on resistor node. Parried but no stun. I’ve seen black widow do this to some of my other champs because of aar but archangel should be immune........ right?

If you placed 10+ debuffs on TM then he is immune to debuffs. This could be why you still see the parried note but doesnt get stunned.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Nevermind the question before I edited this.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Taskmaster abilities. He decreases opponent offensive and defensive ability accuracy.

2c352jfqds4r.png

• MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    Wtf is a "unique attack"?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Wtf is a "unique attack"?

Any attack done just one time
    Taskmaster abilities. He decreases opponent offensive and defensive ability accuracy.

2c352jfqds4r.png

Well but AA is immune to AAR
    And I’ve fought stun immune and debuff immune champs before, but when I parry it will say immune in grey. With champs that have their ability accuracy reduced this is not the case. Possibly a visual glitch.

@Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ help would be much appreciated