**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why hp are not % based?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    As I said before, I think there's a bit of an expectation that higher difficulties in the game are going to be more difficult and more punishing, but I do see the point with resource limits.
    I know this probably isn't the answer you want to hear, but a higher level pot that heals 12.5k health might help because of the reasons I mentioned earlier.
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    As we know, this game is quite outdated and I will definitely agree with you that the current resources available to us aren't quite that good (especially the resource limit), so if they add in some new items it would probably be a bit better for everyone.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    I dont necessarily agree they should be percent based....
    6k health on a 6* champ is already more valuble then 6k health on a 4* as they are a 6* they are just better.
    However lvl 1 and lvl 2 pots are useless.
    I propose this.
    Up the haealing factor on existing potions by 20%
    Reduce the cost also by 20% and add in a lvl 6 and maybe even lvl 7 potion.
    Right now i know i only use potions i pick up for free. I find they are too expensive for wat they are worth.
    If i die i just revive 40% for 40units and hey my courage mastery is active so i am more powerful in attack also. Why spend another 30 units and push my health higher and lose benifit of my courage mastery???
    If potions were better value they would be more enticing.
    But RN i see only value in the 40% revive.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    The problem with a percentage based pot is that we are paying the same amount for vastly different staying power in fights.

Nothing wrong with healing more, costing more.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    With the changes up coming in the new season they should definitely consider % based pots for aw. Just as they said about diversity the meta of the game has changed. We are now useing 5* r4&5 also 6* stars on attack which they have a much larger health pool we are also facing 5* and 6* defenders who’s health pool is much larger. So if you are going to make war harder kabam throw us a bone and aleast make pots % based I mean come on a lvl1 revie is just ridiculously.
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    They already do this for 30 unit energy refills and revives in solo…

Plus it’s not like end game doesn’t require skill of items are more or effective. You’re still going to get bodied if you take a single special or combo where in early play… well even a bad 3* can beat Thanos without any problem… it’s obly past the halfway in act 4 that things start to ramp up at incredulous speed
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Duke wrote: »
    It doesn't matter if a 1-star champ heals 50% HP while your 6-star heals 2% only.
    They both heal the same HP. That is what is intended, and that's how it should be.
    Revives are a different story. They work differently and have another use.

"Posts like these" are posts with minor or normal questions about the game, or even suggestions like this thread is. If it isn't something important about the game that someone needs obligatory to know, then there is no need to call out a mod to a thread.

The issue is guys using 1* are fighting in quests against equal or slightly stronger defenders. They can get hit 10 times and fully heal with a couple l2 potions. People in end game are fighting champs with 20k+ ratings and that have buffs. You get hit 5 times and your down 20k health. A l2 potion won’t even recover block damage taken. Potions definitely need to b revised. It takes my whole 25 potion stash limit to heal my top champs. Comparing the two is ignorant.

That's right. But you also need to consider that an end game player will have better skills and knowledge , alongside a better roster than a beginner player.
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Duke wrote: »
    It doesn't matter if a 1-star champ heals 50% HP while your 6-star heals 2% only.
    They both heal the same HP. That is what is intended, and that's how it should be.
    Revives are a different story. They work differently and have another use.

"Posts like these" are posts with minor or normal questions about the game, or even suggestions like this thread is. If it isn't something important about the game that someone needs obligatory to know, then there is no need to call out a mod to a thread.

The issue is guys using 1* are fighting in quests against equal or slightly stronger defenders. They can get hit 10 times and fully heal with a couple l2 potions. People in end game are fighting champs with 20k+ ratings and that have buffs. You get hit 5 times and your down 20k health. A l2 potion won’t even recover block damage taken. Potions definitely need to b revised. It takes my whole 25 potion stash limit to heal my top champs. Comparing the two is ignorant.

That's right. But you also need to consider that an end game player will have better skills and knowledge , alongside a better roster than a beginner player.

Skill past 5.3. You either need a lucky 5 godly role in each class or all your skill just means you die a little slower.

That or we seriously need a spawn rate adjustment for those of higher level cause believe me finding revives in solo is a nightmare