**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Attackers hitting an invisible elastic wall?

Ok guys, I know that I’m not the most skilled player that there is... so I’ve been having issues over the past over the past few weeks and shrugging them off as “me issues”... I’ve had issues with champs jumping back back inexplicably (maybe that one really is me), I had issues with freezing during fights (I chucked it off on my internet connection even though I’m always on good WiFi)... but very recently, I’ve met up on phenomena that I can’t take credit for... there are a few fights that my attacker just won’t move forwards as I try to attack... he just runs into a mushy invisible barrier... I never took note the first few times it happened, but afterwards it’s happened twice to me when I was using Iceman... one fight was against NightCrawler (imagine the pain) and once against Morningstar... I’m on an iPad running iOS 11.4.... I appreciated the 3* champ for service issues (no help but thanks... maybe t4CC next time guys)... but some of these fights were painful times for it to happen. So my question is...

Is it just me?

Comments

• SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Nope, haven’t noticed it on my iPad, but have on my iPhone 8 Plus, almost exactly what you’re describing. iOS 11.4
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    Samsung Galaxy S9, Android 8.0. Weird issues as well but I have no way to tell if it's me yet, or game. To be honest, I have weird issues like this but I'm not 100% sure it isn't me sometimes.
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    I get my champ hit thin air after I dash back and run in with an attack usually pull off 2 hits (ai stands there while I’m throwing hits ) then boom you take a special attack or they ignore the fact your throwing combo punches and slam you to the face with a 5 hit. Still got stupidly short evades on champs also making it virtually impossible to evade to not take block damage. A fix that was done ages ago but was never really resolved. Mordo spidey and a bunch of others I use short evade.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Rudeazi wrote: »
    Ok guys, I know that I’m not the most skilled player that there is... so I’ve been having issues over the past over the past few weeks and shrugging them off as “me issues”... I’ve had issues with champs jumping back back inexplicably (maybe that one really is me), I had issues with freezing during fights (I chucked it off on my internet connection even though I’m always on good WiFi)... but very recently, I’ve met up on phenomena that I can’t take credit for... there are a few fights that my attacker just won’t move forwards as I try to attack... he just runs into a mushy invisible barrier... I never took note the first few times it happened, but afterwards it’s happened twice to me when I was using Iceman... one fight was against NightCrawler (imagine the pain) and once against Morningstar... I’m on an iPad running iOS 11.4.... I appreciated the 3* champ for service issues (no help but thanks... maybe t4CC next time guys)... but some of these fights were painful times for it to happen. So my question is...

Is it just me?

You need to record it an post a video here
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you have come across these issues, and I completely understand how frustrating it can be when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect!

With that being said, there are two dedicated threads for reporting issues such as these, I have provided links to them below.

- iOS lag and performance investigation
    - Android lag and performance investigation

We are carrying out an ongoing investigation into lag and performance issues and ultimately, our aim is to make the Contest run as smoothly as possible across as many devices as possible. To help with our investigation, please contribute to whichever of the two threads above is relevant to you by providing the details we have requested in the bug reporting template, found on the first page of each discussion. Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.