**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Two accounts holder in an alliance

I have two accounts and both accounts are in same Alliance .So while playing war I switch between accounts on same device. Does it count as piloting?

Comments

• Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    lol.....
    no....
    they are both your accounts.....
    piloting is when you log into accounts that are not your own for the purpose of fighting war.....
  • Options
    Akarsh383Akarsh383 Posts: 76
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    lol.....
    no....
    they are both your accounts.....
    piloting is when you log into accounts that are not your own for the purpose of fighting war.....

I know that both are my account but kabam might take that account as someone else's
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    You're fine trust me on that, as long as it's you who made them, as long as it's ONLY you playing them, as long as your logins are in the same region and timezone then you're fine if not well then you aren't fine.

I have two accounts and two devices that I usually play on at the same time but sometimes I only have access to one of them and i can only play on one of them, depending on where I am like at work which at that point I would switch between them on my main phone and I've done so for quite awhile now.

Again kabam has stated many many times now that you can have as many accounts as you want on as many devices as you want as long as you're the one who is playing them as long as you're the one using them.

Just don't give out your login information to other people and you'll be fine, and don't have any suspicious logins.
  • Options
    THX135THX135 Posts: 83
    This is exactly the loophole top alliances use to pilot in war now.