**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4300 Prestige, 7.9 Mil Alliance Rating, Rank Silver 1 War Season Looking for 3 Active Members

I am looking to recruit 3 Active Members. I currently have 1 spot ready to join right away. the other 2 spots will be after Season 2 of War is over to fill. We currently Run Map 4x5 and are War Tier 10 with a rank of Silver 1. We are looking for 3 Active Players that are very team oriented. We understand this game has a lot to offer for the single player but only as a Team can we together gather T4CC and T4B fragments and whole catalyst to help accomplish our goals together. We have the goal to reach Gold 1 in Season 3 of War and we are looking to move from doing Map 4x5 to doing at least 1 maybe 2 days of Map 5 and go to a 55444 each week.

Our Requirements
-Must use the Line App for communication. Communicating is key as well as being active. We don't expect you to wrap your lives up in the game but at least give the courtesy to let the alliance know if you have to work or be in school or whatever may come up. We want you to have fun and help go for the goal. but never stress about playing a mobile game you know what I mean. Teamwork makes the Dream work after all.

-Must have a 100k-130k player ranking with at least 10 to 15 Four Star Champs ranked 4/40 or higher. If you have 5 Stars rank 3/30 or higher that would be welcomed too.

-Have Experience running Map 4 with no fears taking on any champs within that map or map 5

-Weekly donations of Game Minimums for Gold, Battlechips, and Loyalty

-Minimum points given for Summoner Advancement to reach at least 265k as a team.

-Must join assigned BG for AQ each day it is running. When 3 bgs for War are going join assigned BG as well. When only 2 bgs run it is first come first serve *As Long as you remain active during the attack phase, if you are unable to remain active during the attack phase then let someone who can join instead*

-Be a good teammate, we willing to help out where you can, don't be afraid to ask questions, and defintiely be willing to take direction from the leadership of the alliance out of respect for them being there for a long time.

-Most important requirement we have is Have fun, Be fun to hang out with and try not to step on one another's toes.

If this sounds like an alliance you want to be a part of then message me in game under zbot34 or an even better way to reach me is on the line app. my ID is zbot34 on there as well.

-