**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legend Run for Legend Title

Hi guys,

I just want to find out more about earning that legend title run, i want to attempt it next month but i wanna be sure as to how you go about getting it before trying.

Do you need to complete both heroic and master or is it just master quest? And does the time start when you start it? or does the timer start the second the event becomes live?

Many thanks in advance for responses :)

Comments

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Timer starts when you enter either Hheroic or Master for the first time, timer ends when you 100% both Heroic and Master. You can only do a Legends run within the first 2 weeks of a new event quest.

Also, no point attempting it if you don't have the latest Iphone. Literally impossible to get it on Android or an older Iphone like the Iphone 6, even the Iphone 7 is outdated now. You lose about 30-40 minutes on load times alone compared to people on Iphone X/8plus/ipad pro lol

It should be called a L(atest Iphone)egends title.
  • Jessie_GymJessie_Gym Posts: 109
    That sucks to hear about the phone part as im on iphone 6s, i guess i wont bother for now lol, thanks for response.
  • TraikovTraikov Posts: 61
    last month i was placed 93 with iphone 7 plus
  • Jessie_GymJessie_Gym Posts: 109
    Really? My wife has an iphone 7s and it doesnt seem diffrent in terms if performance to my iphone 6s, thanks for that info 👍🏻
    Jessie_Gym wrote: »
    Really? My wife has an iphone 7s and it doesnt seem diffrent in terms if performance to my iphone 6s, thanks for that info 👍🏻

The performance is the same, but the load times for fights are not. And in an Event Quest where you have to do 100+ fights even a second longer adds up really quickly. It's a huge disadvantage and a huge flaw concerning the Legend title. It basically just means you have the latest Iphone lol
    edited June 2018
    Could I do it with IPhone 8+ and R5 Hulk?

Yes, because you will be oneshotting everything in Heroic anyway. The device is way more important than the champ or even skill. As long as you can parry and do a hit, you'll be set lol

Just don't forget to use boosts just in case. And use suicides