**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help

Im getting present last four months but I didn't get any 4* from the login crystal why??? Now I didn't get previous arenas rewards help me kabam

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I have never got a 4* from the login crystal.

I'm struggling to understand what your going on about to be honest dude
  • MohammadMohammad Posts: 5
    Thanks bro
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Huh well the login crystals give a slight chance to get a 4* , many other players including me have never gotten one from them either and kabam cant help you with that.

Something about arenas rewards, either you didn't get high enough, or didn't claim them, or whatever. You really need to be more coherent because you aren't making a lot of sense
    I didn't understand
    I ranked up but why I didn't get
  • Mohammad wrote: »
    Im getting present last four months but I didn't get any 4* from the login crystal why??? Now I didn't get previous arenas rewards help me kabam
    Mohammad wrote: »

You never get the champ if u only hit rank rewards gotta feel the grind. If u r going higher there are brackets in this game: first 30 days beginner bracket next 30 days intermediate and after that veteran which is where everyone else grinds.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Hi!I am Gunzo, I don't have any 4*s from login crystals

I'm done
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Mohammad wrote: »

If you mean you hit the rank then that's why, the cutoffs for champions and good stuff is really high nowadays and you need to go far far beyond the ranks to get them.