**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Offers Calendar - bought w/real $$

I've looked a bit & can not find.

I'm wondering if there is a calendar or schedule I can view that shows when & what offers will be available each month or even every week.

Example..today is an offer for credits daily cards..

If I know something like this is coming up ahead of time I will be sure to put the money aside.

MORE IMPORTANTLY

Tier 4 class catalysts...they are the most hardest thing to get in the game...

If I know when the class I want will be available for purchase...I will DEFINITELY buy it..

If this exists..please tell me where...

If it does not...then the makers of this game don't know anything about sales...it's GUARANTEED money...making a particular offer only available for 24hrs is a good idea...but if I miss it..then how can I buy it??

I am the leader..who also controls total of three accounts within my alliance, a small business owner,with two kids...I'm a busy person...but I play efficiently..meaning I know what things are important and must be done within time frame provided...so sometimes I don't have the time to check my mail...and I often miss offers I would have otherwise purchased..

So if you can show me ahead of time what you will have for sale...you will have guaranteed sales from me ...I'm sure I'm not the only person either.

Thanks

★3mil alliance looking for either 100k plus experienced/active members
Or
80k plus members on a team where the leader does a bad job or if you don't know what any of these things are below..if any of these are you contact me to join the LoCo Maniacs..I am YaBoi LoCo

*If you don't know what these are below join me..I will train you & GUARANTEE that I can make you Hit much much harder and regenerate health during fights and get many more rewards..must be 80k or more

-LINE APP
-LINE TO
-LINE 7
-NODES

Comments

• Options
    Regenerate using salve, recovery and willpower masteries
    Hit harder suicide masteries.
    More rewards waste points in the gold and xp masteries
    There ya go did it for u