**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How much should last weekend’s T2A cost at this stage of the game (4 years later)

2»

Comments

• Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    $30 lower
    Now it's crystal clear. We won't be engaging anymore. No more baiting for me, thanks.

Get a room, you two. Lmaoo
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    As is. 100$
    Now it's crystal clear. We won't be engaging anymore. No more baiting for me, thanks.

Get a room, you two. Lmaoo

Got sucked in for a second. Moving on.
  • Options
    As is. 100$
    We're not here to discuss me, or Rank Down Tickets. We're here to discuss the price of the Offer.
  • Options
    Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    You can spam whatever I comment on in every Thread all you like, but it's clear what you're trying to do. My comment was quite plain and truthful. It sounds like your personal feelings towards me are clouding your perception of what I say. That's unfortunate.

This comment from you is entirely plain and truthful. It is also definitely gas lighting.
    "You Ranked a Champ for your own reasons. You knew what the Resources costed. If you made that choice for one use alone, that was your selection."

Did I rank a champ? Yes, truthful.
    Was it for my own reasons? Yes, truthful.
    I knew what the resources cost? Yes, truthful. They cost a LOT!
    I made a choice for the existing in game functionality? Yes, also true.

All true statements. All absolutely meaning nothing and made to be totally aggravating.

Everybody ranks up a champ for what they can be used for. Maybe the champ is really good at one thing. Maybe they are good at a couple of things. It shouldn't matter. The reason people have rosters is so that they can pick and choose champs to bring specific utility in and out of their team as needed.

What does matter is that the gamers should be able to rely on their champions to do what they do if they've been able to do it for the entire time they've played the game and they've never had an in-game message telling them otherwise.

Your comment is gas lighting because it simply says "you made a choice and it's your fault because you picked a champ with only one strong utility feature and it's easier for Kabam to destroy one feature than it is to destroy two features".

No rdt bc no nerfs have happened
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    $30 lower
    Enjoyed this thread totally. Anyways, $100 would have been okay if they gave 4t2a straight so that at least you could r4 a 5 star. Even buying this offer doesn't help many. Not at all worth. And those 10 t1a, t4bc and gold you say, it's just a filler. I say less than 30$ for sure.
  • Options
    As is. 100$
    If that's how you feel, I'm not debating that. It's how you feel. I don't have to agree, but at least we're back on topic.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    $30 lower
    This has been happening ever since. They come up with an OP champ, then six months later, they launch a higher PI one for prestige, nerf an old champ and come up with another OP champ for a chance in crystals, and the cycle goes on and on. There’s no perp, if there’s no victim.
  • Options
    Bri69walBri69wal Posts: 12
    $30 lower
    Why not just have a special for just t2a most of us that are close to 5* r5 only need the t2a
  • Options
    Bri69walBri69wal Posts: 12
    $30 lower
    do 5* specific class awaken gem and t2a special for $50-100? Forget all the small stuff we don’t need.
  • Options
    SupermanojSupermanoj Posts: 92
    As is. 100$
    I think people need to educate themselves on what gaslighting and abuse really is. Not saying I agree with most of what @GroundedWisdom tends to say but we all have the ability to ignore it if we so choose. He may aggravate you but this does not constitute abuse or gaslighting. Frankly if this is the highest form of the two that you've experienced in your life then you've literally defined 1st world problems in a nutshell. We CHOOSE to buy these offers, we CHOOSE to give power to people to affect our mood in an online setting. If you think otherwise then you need to get better control over yourself.

I chose not to buy this offer because I could put the money into finally doing a run at lab and getting 4 t2a from that. But I've developed my roster over time to get to the point where I can do this. For upper tier players this offer is probably over priced. For mid level ones who are not uncollected and have limited means of getting T2A and the shards associated with them it is not. Disagree with me if you wish but I stand by that.