**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.8mil Retired alliance (RØARS) recruiting

Looking for retired players who have experience to join us, we are replacing members. We have top rated players who are relaxing here permanently due to work and well, life. We run AW whenever it's available (not Tuesdays). If you can't be dedicated to AW all week it's fine, we only do 2BGs so you can choose to miss out. Since the alliance was created 3 months ago we are over 1300 war rating and we are in the Silver 2 bracket, rank 87 for season rewards, tier 8 rewards (4 and 5 star shards) . We run AQ weekly with a mix of maps 2 and 3, and we complete all BGs 100%. That also means no donations to worry about! There are no minimums for events, SA is weekly and we always get full milestone rewards for Completion & Item Use. LINE is an optional app we use, not all members have it but it helps to communicate. Our alliance is a family, and I take great pride in the people that make this alliance successful, and I value the experienced players we have. Our initial vision was to help beginners progress through the game. We all remember what it was like when we first started, and this alliance is giving beginners the opportunities to progress that the never may have had. We are looking for more experienced players who just want to chill and still enjoy the game whilst being in a friendly alliance with minimal stress. If interested please add me in-game: KamrØ1 OR an officer in the alliance, or add me on LINE: ID: kamr05