**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 5 GG was linked with nodes that had already been taken down...

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
Map 5. Second encounter with GG. We were running behind and I decided to try GG with a couple of links remaining. The links that were still up were: linked boosts (science path) and 1% regen/300% health. Already a long shot, but I wanted to test if blade would activate a 40% chance to remove either of those via danger sense (GR on team, but not spark). It did not remove either. Fair enough, it's only a 40% chance on each. Now, the actual occurrence that I'd like to report. In addition to those links, he also had the poison over x seconds and the immune to debuffs link active. Which had already been long cleared. Please look into this! Thanks!

Comments

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    dkb9au29q3rf.png
    bbrt4z5x31h7.png
    y5zi8teqdmv9.png
    These show which links were supposed to be active and that the poison and immune to debuffs had been taken down. Unfortunately, I did not screenshot during the actual fight which would have shown the poison ticking on me and the immune to debuffs icon..maybe I'll try to replicate with another champ..
    Got it. Here it is.
    afte3wtn6t9f.png
    Poison and immune to debuffs are clearly still active even though the nodes have been taken down.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    You cannot do damage to a node linked with linked boosts. Also your health will go down, that's degeneration on you, not poison.
    y89zryo40m6a.png
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    That’s the shielded node coming from yellow jacket. Shielded makes the opponent immune to debuffs and places a degeneration on the attacker (that’s not poison).
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Shielded by nearby linked nodes. You will not do ANY damage.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    y89zryo40m6a.png

You are not understanding, in the list of nodes in this pic the "linked boost" node makes the miniboss invincible.
    I was aware of shielded node proving immunity to damage to the defender. I was not aware that it also provided degen and immunity to debuffs..
    Yes, I was aware of the fact that it makes them invincible. I've had experience with it before. I wasn't aware of the degen or immunity to debuffs..
    I agree though..that is not a poison symbol, but a degen symbol. However, in the past...I could have sworn that degen and immunity to debuffs we're not part of that node. Obviously, I could be remembering incorrectly. If so, my apologies.
    Has degen and immunity to debuffs always been part of the shielded node? Can anyone confirm? Thanks for the feedback! Greatly appreciated. And sorry for the false alarm as it seems to be?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Yes it has its what makes it shielded so that u degen and he gets every buff on him to not deal damage
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey wrote: »
    You can damage need a ghost rider to use sp1 and shut everything down. When some people were unresponsive. Fight sucked did it 3 times because of timing out
    u wuld dices becasse of the deg u get.