**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected Venompool with lifesteal?

i didnt notice it in any of his effects, and i never noticed it before. Has he always had lifesteal?

Comments

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Yes, it's part of the Optimist buff he gets when he drops below 25% health.
  • Options
    RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    Ahh i wont lie, i never read that cuz i thought i knew that effect. Thank you, nixed with unblockable is kind of annoying for someone who cant interceot to save their life
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    I will admit that these frequent stun-immune and unblockable buffs are greatly improving my intercept game.

I was able to 1-shot him a couple times with my Voodoo. It's much easier if you can stack a bunch of DOT debuffs before he hits the 25% mark though.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    His sig gives a chance of a whole host of random effects to happen.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @Solswerd i know that much, but i died a lot to the fight just starting from unblockable (so used to starting with parry) and him healing over 25%.
    and yeah @Dexman1349 my last fight against him i got him on all intercepts, which always seems sketchy to me hah, typically on stun immune i bait heavy. so i guess i still gotta practice intercepting more.

edit: i dont have a mystic champ for DOT unfortunately. But SW helps a lot hah
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Rafikii wrote: »
    @Solswerd i know that much, but i died a lot to the fight just starting from unblockable (so used to starting with parry) and him healing over 25%.
    and yeah @Dexman1349 my last fight against him i got him on all intercepts, which always seems sketchy to me hah, typically on stun immune i bait heavy. so i guess i still gotta practice intercepting more.

edit: i dont have a mystic champ for DOT unfortunately. But SW helps a lot hah

You don’t need mystic champs. Every class has DoT champs. Wolvie, X-23, AA, Hawkeye, BP, AV, Gamora, Drax, VP, Void, CAWWII, WM, Stark Spidey, Yondu, Nebula. Tons of champs have good DoT abilities.
  • Options
    Allow me to rephrase and explain more of my situation: I only have a select few rank 5s. This is actually my first uncollected eq as well so im smacking my face into it. I do have hyperion, but at the time he died, so i used SW.
    otherwise my r5s consist of SL, SW, LC hyperion and r3 rogue and r3 hela.
    i left hela out though since i recently put on Liquid courage and its tough to keep dmg up while constantly killing myself slowly from recoil for furies hah
  • Options
    TachyonShadowTachyonShadow Posts: 118
    Rafikii wrote: »
    Allow me to rephrase and explain more of my situation: I only have a select few rank 5s. This is actually my first uncollected eq as well so im smacking my face into it. I do have hyperion, but at the time he died, so i used SW.
    otherwise my r5s consist of SL, SW, LC hyperion and r3 rogue and r3 hela.
    i left hela out though since i recently put on Liquid courage and its tough to keep dmg up while constantly killing myself slowly from recoil for furies hah

With hela if you start from the beginning of the fight doing parry and charging your heavy you can get 2 furies per heavy before they hit you so you can build it up high at first and then hit like a truck