**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Support Crystal

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
I got a support crystal a week or so ago and got a 2* Howard the Duck. I'm curious why do they include 2* into these crystals especially with 6* in the game. Feel free to comment and make sure your comments are productive.

Thank you!
BowTieJohn

Comments

• Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Because beginners are getting these crystals too.
    It's hard to remember that even tho there are so many people reaching the latter stages of the game, there are new people picking up the game everyday and it needs to be more balanced for them than it is for us.
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    There were many threads dedicated to this a week ago. Why don't you comment on one of those?
  • Options
    @Fluffy Aren't you the guy who decided to create a new thread instead of commenting on old ones?
    And who said "no." to the idea of commenting on old ones?
  • Options
    What? I would never do such a thing. Besides...that violates the terms of service. So does commenting about a deleted thread.
  • Options
    Oh, did you delete it? I didn't know about that, I only commented on it 5 minutes ago and I didn't check it since.
  • Options
    Not I... >:)
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    It's hard to remember that even tho there are so many people reaching the latter stages of the game, there are new people picking up the game everyday and it needs to be more balanced for them than it is for us.

The crystal was for accounts 14 days or older FYI
  • Options

The crystal was for accounts 14 days or older FYI

Yeah I know, but people with 14 day accounts still use 2* heroes
    Unless I'm super out of touch and they don't, but I know that I used 2* champs for most of act 1 and maybe act 2?? Idk memory is gone lol
  • Options
    Fluffy wrote: »
    Not I... >:)

So you didn't delete the post? Because I know it's gone now
  • Options
    Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Either way, for anyone who’s uncollected a 2* champs is a joke. It’s like having a restaurant botch your order and give you a coupon for one French Fry. Generous. 🙄

Not for 2* AW!

Honestly though I think exclusive two stars are fun to get in these types of crystals for collection purposes. They just need to leave the two stars that are already in the PHCs out of them.
  • Options
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »
    Either way, for anyone who’s uncollected a 2* champs is a joke. It’s like having a restaurant botch your order and give you a coupon for one French Fry. Generous. 🙄

Not for 2* AW!

Honestly though I think exclusive two stars are fun to get in these types of crystals for collection purposes. They just need to leave the two stars that are already in the PHCs out of them.

Meh. I get it, has value to you in that case. Why not put them in the premium crystal though?

Because they're exclusive
    That's the whole point of being exclusive, that they aren't in the PHCs
    I totally feel the same way
  • Options
    Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    No a 6* Blade would be "elusive". Especially with my luck...
  • Options
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »

Not for 2* AW!

Meh. I get it, has value to you in that case. Why not put them in the premium crystal though?

Because they're exclusive
    That's the whole point of being exclusive, that they aren't in the PHCs
    I totally feel the same way

Lol. I wasn’t taking the term “exclusive” to truly mean exclusive. A 6* blade would be “exclusive”. 😂😂😂

Not sure what you mean, but I mean getting a 2* x-23, or a 2* Phoenix
    That's what I meant, and exclusive 2*s are great bc I too am a bit of a collectionist