**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for silver ally, my second account needs home

This is me...No donations preferred.. go41vi044686ng.png

Also got 1more needs home same level as me

Comments

• Options
    MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129 β˜…
    Hello there πŸ˜πŸ‘‹πŸ»
    What are you looking for in your next Alliance?
    Vigilante Priesthood, recruiting active adult 150-200K,AW(Silver2/Tier14)/AQ Map3, LINE req. Hmu: mylehy7
    Perhaps, we may have a proposition for you. πŸ™πŸ»
  • Options
    DtyttfthgDtyttfthg Posts: 74 β˜…
    edited June 2018
    OK, so let clarify my needs here for a silver Ally. I want:

1. a well organized well run ally (so a leader who logs in more than 1 time every 2 days, and maybe joins AW&AQ)
    2. In AQ everyone takes their OWN PATH. No triple taking of lines! So you maybe laughing after reading this but I joined and Ally and my 1st AQ...3 people took the same line! There were only 7 in the group!
    3. In AW players take their own path, explore and fight your own battles.(this should be self explanatory, shouldnt it??)
    4. A ally that will not tolerate players that don't move, or point 2 and 3 above.
    5. An ally that has a leader/officers that inform players of where poison/bleed immune nodes are. My last ally had players going towards poison and bleed immune nodes in AW without any immunes.

Guys am I really asking too much of an Ally here??? Looking for Silver Ally, Silver 1, 2 or 3. Shoot I would even go to a Bronze 1 if it was well run. Again this is my second account so I do know how to play the game. just looking for an ally where everyone plays. I don't even mind losing if every player tries and puts forth their best effort. The key is everyone tries! I don't care if you have bad players as long as they try and put forth effort. I cant handle 3 players taking the same line, not how you should play the game. Players that join and move 5 spaces then quit, or join and dont attack just drive me nuts. Shouldn't they be warned, and then kicked if they do this??

Looking for NO Minimums, NO donations, Im trying to grow this account.

Thanks and have a nice day
  • Options
    de_Kronenbourgde_Kronenbourg Posts: 58 β˜…
    Hey. Do you have a line app account?
  • Options
    DtyttfthgDtyttfthg Posts: 74 β˜…
    Yes
  • Options
    de_Kronenbourgde_Kronenbourg Posts: 58 β˜…
    We have a few spots in the alliance and we can help you grow.no donations required.
    Hit me up on line when you can.
    Line id de_kronenbourg
    Ign de Kronenbourg
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hi are u still looking for an alliance ? If so add NamelezAssassin I have a great ally very active and no donations πŸ˜‰
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    We'd love to take u and ur buddy just add me in game and we'll get u set up ☺️
  • Options
    Thunder5715Thunder5715 Posts: 98 β˜…
    If you are still looking, add me on line at thunder5715