**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trinity Synergy is better or only blade and sparky synergy

Guy's with Trinity synergy I fought magic using my blade in aw.
I had danger sense active all the fight,but magics limbo activated when she filled her second bar of power.
I use blade ,medusa and sparky in aq as a team,no ghostrider synergy,fought magic even the last day of the aq she dont trigger limbo aginst my blade not even once.

So is the trinity synergy nerfed or its a bug

Or is it working as intended?

Trinity Synergy is better or only blade and sparky synergy 23 votes

Trinity synergy is working as intended
82%
RagamugginGunnerdanielmathShrimkinsAntony687ZENbuffajrPrimmer79Anurag1606Lvernon15Stark78AlfaCupidMaldroit2BlacksparkVoltolosIBlueShiftIKngSpcShadPrinceLionahDeadlygamer98 19 votes
Trinity synergy is weaker now
17%
mostlyharmlessnStefanjonesBahamutAntSeek 4 votes

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    A few things:

"The Trinity", as it's called, consists of Blade, Stark Enhanced Spider-man, and Ghost Rider. If you didn't have Ghost Rider, you didn't have "The Trinity".

In this specific case, Ghost Rider would be redundant as Magik is a naturally dimensional champ and thus triggers Danger Sense in Blade. So your question isn't about "The Trinity", rather it's about Danger Sense and possibly the Stark Spidey synergy which increases it to 58% ability accuracy reduction.

Magik at 2 bars of power is more likely to trigger Limbo than Magik at 1 bar of power. To reduce your risk, bait the L1 and don't push her to an L2.

Magik's probability of triggering Limbo increases as her signature level increases.

Enemies in AQ tend to have a reasonably low signature level.

It's entirely likely that the Magik you faced in AW had a high signature level.

Danger Sense can stop damage from Limbo, stop regeneration from Limbo, or stop Limbo from triggering altogether. So even if you see it trigger, it may not be fully functional.

From experience using Blade in AQ, AW, and LOL with the Stark Spidey synergy against Magik, Danger Sense appears to be working correctly.
  • Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87
    Kk ty for your information Mirage,i think wht u saying is right👍
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Enemies in AQ tend to have a reasonably low signature level.
    Have to disagree, when you start AQ day one and you already have 5/65 enemies the only other way to increase difficulty before prestige caps out is sig levels.
    Antony687 wrote: »
    Guy's with Trinity synergy I fought magic using my blade in aw.
    I had danger sense active all the fight,but magics limbo activated when she filled her second bar of power.
    I use blade ,medusa and sparky in aq as a team,no ghostrider synergy,fought magic even the last day of the aq she dont trigger limbo aginst my blade not even once.

You seem to forget that the max ability reduction you can get with danger sense is 58% so ~half the time they would still proc their abilities
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Today I fought 5 star r3 duped magik boss with my blade 4 star r5 duped. I solod the fight. We are tier 8 war. Although magik triggered limbo 5 out of 10 times it should have, out of 5 times 2or 3 times it was only limbo sign and blade health wasn't going down. I had GR synergy but not sparky synergy, not that with or without GR anything would change. So I feel that danger sense is working how it should be. My thoughts