**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ways to Not Solve the Gold Issue

WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
It is obvious to me that Kabam is quite aware of the issue all of us have with gold, however, their method of fixing it is complete trash. Consider last weeks T2 alpha offer... Why was there 1 million gold in there??? Because Kabam knows we need gold badly, they just want to take advantage of that need and make some money. Instead they could be bringing back gold realms or inventing new content focused on gold. I think this is a great example of how not to fix an issue. Money can't solve an in game currency problem. That's like saying I can fix a car by destroying it and using it to make tools to fix said car.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I completely agree, I’d like to see a gold realm every Sunday, and also have the crystal arena replaced with a gold arena and please kabam remove donations, they’re a stupid system
  • Hey guys, nothing frustrates me more than being unable to progress in the game because of a lack of resources so I definitely understand your desire to see Gold becoming more readily available!

We already mentioned in THIS thread that we're aware a shortage of Gold is causing problems for some players. However, the last thing we want to do is flood the game's economy with Gold, which could potentially happen if, for example, we implemented the Halls of Fortune as a regular Event.

I'll go ahead and close this thread now, but please know that we have heard your feedback about the availability of Gold, and we sympathize with the current situation you are in. We've taken your concerns on-board and are actively working to come up with new and exciting ways to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate your patience in the meantime!
This discussion has been closed.