**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War rewards to be revamped

Hi all,
Season 2 is almost over and I hope to see a revamp of season 3 rewards.
War season crystals are almost ok, even if I would like an increment for gold 1 to gold 3.
Gold 1: 8 intstead of actual 6
Gold 2: 6 intead of 4
Gold 3: 4 intead of 2

What is really needed, IMHO, is an increment of: tier 2 alpha catalyst fragment AND Tier 5 base catalyst fragments.

the more Kabam waith before increase the ammount of those rewards from Master (tier 4-20) to Gold 2, the more future wars will be a game for a few ally only.

The diffrence betwen top 20/30 ally will increase even further with new AQ season.

Comments

• Options
    GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    Kabam,
    I'm happy you had a look at season rewards and add something to Gold 1 for season 3.
    I'm sure many will take the 4 weeks war instead of 8 and be happy with it. (even if it will bring less "stability" for Alliance)

But you have to do something more. Lessen de difference in rewards for Alpha 2, Base Cat 5, 6* shards and 5* shards or add more to lower tiers.

And reboot Alliance Quest. War is to overelming nowdays. add something more to the game