**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Not kick people out of alliances who are at a lower level then you

The reason I'm posting this is people are kicking people who are on a really low level out of alliances do not do that I understand if you're doing it for good players but if you did do that you should set a limit like 8 and up stay

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    There is usually always a reason that you are kicked out of an alliance
  • EthanbEthanb Posts: 27
    Yes you are correct
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Main reason people get kicked out of my alliance:
    -Being AFK too much without saying anything
    -Low contribution
    -No donations
    -Terrible skill in AQ and AW

Ratings don't matter much in my alliance, some low rated people....like me can still stay if active enough
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    There's all kinds of reasons why people get kicked including being to low for the allaince, or they don't contribute in events, don't participate in wars and quest, being inactive for x amount of time, not following orders, or just playing badly, finding a better player, etc

It really varies by alliance and their leadership, some are really strict, others are in the middle and some are to lax and let their alliance go to ****.

If you get kicked out for that just find a different alliance that is more your speed and stick with them for however long you wish.

• OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    if you get kick find yourself another alliance there is plenty of them in the game , and if you consider that they kick you without a reason why you want to argue if they didnt respect you as a person as a player so they not worthy of you