**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Green hulk or Quake

F317F317 Posts: 78
edited June 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I have *4 r4 Gulk and Quake and just duped both of them today. I want to r5 one of them. Which one should i r5? Gulk sp2 and sp3 are great. But Quake also have a great damage too (she also has a big PI). Really need advice. I still dont finish act 4, maybe one of them can help me. Thx u guys.

Green hulk or Quake 23 votes

GULK
26%
XillymanKamr05SyrionMaldroit2AleorIBlueShiftI 6 votes
Quake
73%
BrainimpacterGriffoplaybuffajrJets44Jac094SpeedbumpnameplasKaanG95iR0NLuNGBahamutshadow_lurker22Julius_SeizureVoltolosKngSpcShadPrinceFhfjghhggggjfhfjgATIK 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    SyrionSyrion Posts: 64
    GULK
    A lot of people like quake... I get that, she is great for many reasons. When i get down on the fight and only wanna pop 1 revive.. Green hulk has pulled so so much weight for me. He hits like a damn truck. can perma stun on great chances and you have insane damage if your really good and not taking hits and remaining at low HP. Also, paired with Rag Thor he gets a 5 seconds of indestructable at 20% or lower and he just becomes a machine. It really depends on your playstyle. But I personally vote hulk
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Quake
    Both of them are amazing but... https://youtu.be/0mz5EczeAdo
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Gulk. Quake is good and all but relies too much on stun. She's God Tier against 75% of the game's content, but is useless against the rest. Gulk actually has a lot of favorable match ups. Don't be fooled about the quake videos either. Basically it's just her against her best match ups.

• Options
    Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    Im confused, do you mean gladiator hulk or OG hulk? Gladiator hulk is Ghulk. OG green hulk is just hulk.

Hulk - Original
    Rhulk - Redhulk
    Ghulk- Gladiator hulk
    shehulk- hulk that sucks.