**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Me

After just finishing act 5.2 with rank 5 4*s only I must say I thouroughly enjoyed the challenge of most aspects of it. Chapters 1 and 2 of it were amazing the node where only specials do damage was brilliant. Degen in 5 and 6 was actually fun. Made u really think how u fought and really took a great degree on concentration and skill to win.
On to the bad though. Rewards are aweful. Grandmasters favour as a title is a horrible idea, title suck full stop.
3 and 4 were just annoying due to the nodes.
The biggest ball dropped by the dev team is the collector. Zero skill involved in that fight just a revive fest.

Overall very fun and well done dev team apart from the collector fight and the rewards being embarrassing

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I know it's annoying but that title is actually supposed to be a reward, it will be very handy down the line apparently.

Just wish we knew when that was
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    The collector is one of the most skill intensive fights which is why it's a revive fest for most. I've gone through over half his health with magik because he uses a special when I have limbo active so I can heal the block damage until they bbecome unblockable
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Only had 1 great fight against him though