**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

XL & Greater XL crystal bundle

So I have ?., in my store it's says there is a XL crystal bundle available for 450 units. 3 crystals, the 150 4* shards. Top Prize from each crystal is 4* champ. Was watching a YouTuber, he had same bundle offer in his store, but he also had a Greater XL crystal bundle offer w 5* shards n the top prize in each crystal was a 5*. So my ? Is: Y I don't have that offer, y am I only able to get the crystal bundle w the 4* champ as top prize? Same thing w arena battle chips, I see ppl have 4* n 5* Punisher as the top prize, where as mine is the 3* n 4* Pun?

Comments

• Options
    DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    edited June 2018
    People who are Uncollected (meaning they have finished Act 5.2) have access to Uncollected / Grandmaster crystals which have the higher rewards. Keep on grinding, you'll get there soon!
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Dizzy wrote: »
    People who are Uncollected (meaning they have finished Act 5.2) have access to Uncollected / Grandmaster crystals which have the higher rewards. Keep on grinding, you'll get there eventually!

Fixed it for you. Becoming Uncollected is no easy task. But yeah they’ll get there if they just keep on keeping on.
  • Options
    likewhoa021likewhoa021 Posts: 38
    Yea I figured it was pertaining to being uncollected, was hoping it was cuz I was Under 60 days still! I wish they tell ya bout that, woulda done things alot differently ...
  • Options
    TinoMiaTinoMia Posts: 56
    Kabam also gives certain summoners rewards at different times by completing things. So sometimes you may have different offers than others.