**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ROL just completed ๐Ÿ˜

So happy completed ROL. I WAS stuck on wolverine for ages and then saw the guillotine kick his ads on you tube took me a few tries to get it right I only have MD on one. But on my 3rd attempt I got him FINALLY. Last 2 were a breeze to be honest the only other tough one I taught was juggs. My team was strak SPIDEY 5* 3/5 not duped iceman 4* 4/5 not duped, guillotine 3* 4/4 wolverine 4* 4/5 duped and SW 4* 4/5duped. I'm do happy to have cleared it any taughts leave a comment love to hear about yer struggles god knows I did lol now to try for the uncollected anybody got any advice for ACT 5 would be much appreciated ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Nice!!!! Act 5.1 shouldnโ€™t be too hard with 3/45 stark and 4/40 switch.... you might use a few pots and revs but should be ok. Iโ€™m the inverse of you, completed 5.1 but not enough patience for rol. Congrats on that though!!!!! ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Congrats. That's a big milestone.
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167 โ˜…
    Good job! Just don't get cocky with that shiny new 4* Red Cyclops!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Now to find out just how effective Red Cyc really is!

Good job. The only fond memory you'll ever have in this game is beating ROL, everything else will cost you.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited June 2018
    @Dannyhannan01_ .... this is NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! .... What is going on, come on!

This is awesome! How can only 5 "awesome" flags be enough. Let me make it 6!
    Congrats!!!
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    now to try for the uncollected anybody got any advice for ACT 5 would be much appreciated ๐Ÿ˜Š

All the best for your next adventure in Act 5. For useful info regarding Act 5, you can take a look at this thread.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/437148#Comment_437148
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Seven it is.

I mostly only use the LOL flag for GW's posts, never noticed the other ones.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Congrats mate
  • Romeo408Romeo408 Posts: 91 โ˜…
    Nice congratulations.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Nice!Act 5 is a bit more complicated tho,But 5.1 should be a breeze with your team,In 5.2 always remember to have the class disadvantage because of role Reversal, And few revives for collector and try improving your skills even more for 5.3 and 5.4!
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Congratulations!