**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Drop rate

You would think that after all this time, a better crystal system would be instilled into the game. Less than 1% for featured sucks because if you bought 1000 crystals, the drop rate would still be less than 1%. Drop rate should increase as you consecutively open the same crystal, but it doesnt and will not. Probably why I am content with what I have with no desire to spend or grind.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    It's not the same crystal. It's a new crystal every time. If you open 1000 crystals you have a better chance of getting a featured vs if you only open 10. You still have a 50/50 chance of landing heads if you flip a coin 10 times or 1000 times. You may get heads more though the more you flip.
  • Options
    JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    It's not the same crystal. It's a new crystal every time. If you open 1000 crystals you have a better chance of getting a featured vs if you only open 10. You still have a 50/50 chance of landing heads if you flip a coin 10 times or 1000 times. You may get heads more though the more you flip.

Flipping a coin and a 2% drop rate are 2 totally different percentages. Opening 10 does not raise that % whatsover. But anyways
  • Options
    Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
    Is this still a legit argument?

My god
  • Options
    AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217

My god

It will be so long as people are consistantly shafted. Yes it happens. Problems with their crystal system is, there is a possibility you will have 100% failure to get a featured. So just as often as there's people popping 2-5 of out 10 pulls, there's probably 10-100x that constantly getting ****.
  • Options
    Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
    Asmodeyus wrote: »

My god

It will be so long as people are consistantly shafted. Yes it happens. Problems with their crystal system is, there is a possibility you will have 100% failure to get a featured. So just as often as there's people popping 2-5 of out 10 pulls, there's probably 10-100x that constantly getting ****.

I get that.

I just fail to understand how people cannot grasp percentages.

If you roll a die, you have a 1 in 6 chance to roll a 6. If you roll it again, those chances are still the same. Yes, statistically you'll eventually roll a 6 because math, but that chance does not increase or decrease with the amount of rolls. It will always be 1 in 6.