**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New champions challenge bug

Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
At the start of every match when using an XL champion we are taking damage back when attacking. Anywhere from 300 to 1000 damage when hitting the opponent.

According to the node, XL champions attacks cannot be glanced.

Video included. Its the very start of the fight.

I take 302 damage on the first hit i land even though it does not glance.

I also lost Hyperion after i did an sp3. The sp3 animation ended and hyp just fell KO'd. The node states large champions sp attacks cannot be glanced. (No vid for this)

Please fix this node. Also please stop putting out broken content to the community. We deserve better.

https://youtu.be/w7XK3rBC7QU

Comments

• Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I also only dealt 377 damage with the same attack. Thats 80% damage back on an attack that didn't glance with an XL champs whose attacks cannot glance according to the node.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    You are aware the Size Matters node doesn't affect Antman's own personal Glancing from his signature ability, right?
    edited June 2018
    It most certainly does affect it in this challenge only. It says so in the node and ant man didn't proc a glancing buff at anytime during the entire fight. Nor does he in any youtube fight against an XL champ.
    edited June 2018
    Some more video evidence not vs antman. You see i take damage the first hit of each fight even though glancing does not proc.

https://youtu.be/wBHh5bSseng
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    @Icecold2099 sorry buddy but the video fight against falcon is kinda poor as you mostly took damage and not hitting you to falcon
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    There is a bug with XL taking glance without it showing and when it shouldn't even when node says XL all attacks don't glance when it does