Antman challenge - L attacker's special still glancing

MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 600 ★★★
When fighting the Antman boss on the last difficulty, using Hyperion, Antman glanced damage back to me when I used a SP3. Inflicted about 3300 damage back to me and killed me. Per the node bluffs, glanced attacks transfer damage back to the attacker, and Hyperion is a Large champion whose special attacks can not be glanced.

Please fix.

Comments

• Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577
    edited June 2018
    same exact thing happened to me as well. When Hyps sp3 endes he juat fell KO'd sue to reflect damage.

That node is for sure bugged. XL champs are taking reflect damage when there is no glancing at all for them.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 600 ★★★
    As usual we all have to beta test new content. Should have known better and waited to start this event a few days after it was released.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 549 ★★★
    Seriously bugged. Heavies getting glancing as well
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577
    edited June 2018
    Hyperion taking 2000+ reflect damage from his sp3.

@Kabam Miike
    Any word on this bug? Haven't seen/found a response from kabam on any thread yet regarding this issue.
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 160
    Every fight on the antman boss in round 4 starts off with a reflect on my XL champs. Kingpin, Rulk, HB, dorms all take glancing damage initially. I had kingpin get reflected on his sp3, too.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,718 ★★★★
    Hyperion taking 2000+ reflect damage from his sp3.

@Kabam Miike
    Any word on this bug? Haven't seen/found a response from kabam on any thread yet regarding this issue.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/75946/xl-champs-not-supposed-to-glance#latest