Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Evangeline Lilly’s Champion Challenge Tutorial | Marvel: Contest of Champions

Comments

• Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    thanks for the tips, would have have better to turn off the sounds of the game to hear you more clear.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,072 ★★★
    Not realy helpfull.
    You cant Use AA in a one run with out pots. So multiple endboss to fight.
    Rulk is the only xl you Use.
    Come on, Drax on a corned node? VENOMPOOL is xl and the bleed can be calculated.

You did a great Job complete IT. But its merely a walkthrou, imho.
  • Options
    KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577
    @Cassy Thank you for the feedback. I understand what you’re saying about using pots, using pots is unavoidable (IMO) if you do 1 run through.
    Using drax on a cornered node was just for fun (as I stated in the video). I just wanted to show that if you use a bleed champ, you can still counter cornered without taking the defender to an L3.
    I did use Rhulk as the only XL champ, but I wanted to show gameplay or champs that weren’t XL to show that you don’t need XL champs to complete this event.

Thank you so much for the feedback, I will take everything you said & use it in my next videos.
  • Options
    KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577
    @flygamer Thank you for the feedback, I’ll try either lowering the in game music or take it out completely. I did notice that it was a little hard to hear my voice after I posted the video as well.