**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance war bugs

One of these may not be a bug but one definitely is:
First I fought cwbp linked (an easy war and I'm impatient) idr the links but he was hitting ghost rider and was hitting like a little girl until the game lagged and literally 75% of ghost riders health disappeared from one hit couldn't even tell you if it was a crit bc the game lagged. This is realistic I'd assume since it was linked if it were to be a Crit but the game lags so much in crucial moments who knows but secondly I entered another war fight against a linked unblockabke l2 storm with crossbones I entered with probably 99% of full health bc I took some block damage the fight before and she fired off her l2 immediately I dashed back and FULLY evaded it but noticed 25% of my health was gone. I'm not stunned I'm not knocked down just 25% of my health is gone from the jump. It's not slashed tires node it's like link 19 in tier 7 I didn't take a single hit or block damage and my health just evaporated.