**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mystic beta problems

Been trying for days to log in and participate in the mystic beta servers without any luck. I push the button to enter then the game looks like it’s going to load, then it kicks me out. I wrote a support ticket and they advised me to do some different things but to know avail, I uninstalled the game and installed many times, cleaned my catch on my device....nothing. I replied back and told them it was still doing the same thing....got the generic response and heard nothing since. I’ve been playing for years and really enjoy the game and was very happy that I was one of the many that got chosen to test the beta, now I’m kinda bummed out because I been trying around the clock to enter the beta and try the new content and give feedback. I will include screenshots of what the kick out to the beta looks like and was just wondering if anyone else was having a issue, or if there’s something else I could do. k9if4mjyew43.jpeg
gi1qjbdx1jih.jpeg
wj3ykmkwx85a.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    Hey Buckleyjpk77, I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble accessing the Beta server!

I highly recommend checking out THIS thread as some others have also experienced a similar issue.

Additionally, if you haven't already, try logging out of your Game Centre or Google Play account and reattempt to gain access to the Beta server as this should solve the problem for you. However, if you continue to have trouble gaining access, please comment on the above thread for some more help.

To help keep the Forums more organized, I'll go ahead and close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.