**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW ISSUE causing some alliances to miss one WAR before season ends - MODS please check/react/help

Hello,
We tried to search for AW enemy and we started at 1:45 AM CEST. Our enemy was found at 4:30 AM CEST (almost 3 hours later huh). There are a few alliances that will probably miss one war due to this issue. I am asking a MOD to check it please, extend this window for a few hours (it won't cause any other alliance to run more wars) because as u know one war is lot of points and it can change dramatically whole AW season. Can I have some response from a MOD please? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    ArielloPLArielloPL Posts: 13
    It is very important :(
  • Options
    DaleManguDaleMangu Posts: 48
    Finding the easy matches? :)
  • Options
    MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    With all the collusion happening within AW this is the least of our concerns. Would be nice to see Kabam actually take action against the cheaters
  • Options
    TerrorTerror Posts: 33
    I am writing for the issue and this is a thread for that, please do not mix it with other concerns that u have
  • Options
    MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    They won’t clean up AW cheats. What makes you think they will keep AW wars open for a few alliances?
  • Options
    ArielloPLArielloPL Posts: 13
    Mjolinar wrote: »
    They won’t clean up AW cheats. What makes you think they will keep AW wars open for a few alliances?

Yep
  • Options
    SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Not gonna happen. Good luck in your next 2 war search. Always search war ASAP is what I have learned.
  • Options
    TerrorTerror Posts: 33
    still would love to see some comment from a MOD
    where are u guys?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Funny that this is what happened with mmxiv last season, and kabam sorted it out for them.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    OP, I empathize with you. We had the same unavoidable issue hit us a few months ago, right after we had just worked so hard to get into p2. Ever since then, we've lost all momentum and we're stuck in p3 again. Sucks really bad.

But I also agree that this is the least of our worries. There seems to be an underlying issue where it's not just alliances taking advantage of a flawed system, or Kabam creating and maintaining a flawed system, but the possibility that Kabam is in communication with dishonest practices.

At this point it's not about individual rewards, but if the creators of the game itself can be trusted. I'd love to hear Kabam's response so that all of these questions can be clarified. I'm sure many of their other CLIENTs feel the same way.
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    i missed a war early in the season, there is nothing we can do about it. and nothing should happen. You lost on a war cause you started matchmaking way way too late. if you risk looking for a match late you risk on missing out
  • Options
    Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Terror wrote: »
    Hello,
    We tried to search for AW enemy and we started at 1:45 AM CEST. Our enemy was found at 4:30 AM CEST (almost 3 hours later huh). There are a few alliances that will probably miss one war due to this issue. I am asking a MOD to check it please, extend this window for a few hours (it won't cause any other alliance to run more wars) because as u know one war is lot of points and it can change dramatically whole AW season. Can I have some response from a MOD please? Thanks in advance!

You can't find a mach veforee 3 hours only if you start looking for it too late and have high war rating. This is to prevent allies from alwais getting easy matchups through all season. The more you win said easy allies, the more your rating will raise till the point you ll be forced to match istantly as soon as matchmaking starts.

Not knowing that or knowing it hoping you'd find match regardless is a mistake on your leadership's end not kabam's. The system grants that high rated allies are high rated cause they can match their sisters, not cause they can march over ants.
  • Options
    HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    We ran into this recently too. And the last comment about the mechanics of the matchmaking search is interesting. I didn't realize that factor was in there. We put off our matchmaking by several hours not to take advantage of any gaming of systems but purely because we have a global alliance roster and don't want to start matchmaking between 1pm - 5pm eastern time because that means it's the middle of the night for our asian members, and then subsequently, wars would start and end in the middle of the night when they are asleep. So, we started matchmaking at 9pm eastern so that it was 10am in places like Japan. That way the timing worked on both sides of the globe. But, then we got burned by this issue because matchmaking too an hour plus to conclude. So, we've since moved it back to 7pm eastern as a matchmaking start time, and it seems to be ok.

But, just making the point that not all alliances that hold off of starting matchmaking right away are doing so for some advantage in opponent. For us it's a logistical necessity or else we can't have the activity across the team to compete right since it's the middle of the night for some members.