**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AI recovery time from being hit by special

This is a problem that happens on occasion that is just infuriating. You land a special on the enemy, they fly across the screen and get knocked down, yet they are SOMEHOW able to get back up, dash across the screen, and land a hit on you before the special animation has completely finished allowing you to take actions again. It happens in L3 specials sometimes too, the cut-scene ends and you get greeted back to fight mode with a standing opponent already hitting you. It's not consistent, it's not frequent but when it happens it's enough to make you want to throw your phone across the room.

Most recent happening that prompted me to post this:

Using 4 star rank 5 Scarlet Witch against Goldpool in UC quest.
Latest version of the game.
Up to date iOS on iPhone 7 Plus
Used L2 attack, hit him, and he was able to get back up and hit me while I was still floating there with my arms extended in L2 animation.

Another example, same situation but with 5 star rank 4 Magik and using L3, the cut scene ends and he's already hitting me when the fight resumes.

I feel like there are 2 game speeds that happen during a fight. There's the speed of the game when you're attacking, then there's the speed when they're attacking. I need to do a video and get some exact timings, but I am almost certain that the AI attack speed is faster than ours, and my guess is that once in a while the switch from human input speed to AI speed gets flipped a touch too early and allows this scenario to happen.