**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please change the way event quests are played!

UniversidiumUniversidium Posts: 1
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I like this game, it's a fun Marvel fighting game. I would enjoy a little more diversity in the combat combos and maybe a change in the same music after a battles won... But overall, great fighting app.

Here's my opinion and request. Why am I replaying the WHOLE ENTIRE EVENT OVER WHEN I ALREADY EXPLORED A PARTICULAR AREA. I fight the bots until I end at the collector or "last boss". Then restart to explore a different segment to eventually fight the final boss AGAIN!. last we have to wait for our energy to regen or buy some more energy to fight the same bots over and over to finally kill the collector and explore the 100% zone.

Here's my little suggestion. After you kill a a section of bots and eventually kill the boss, the next time we start a new exploration of, an event zone, we start somewhere that we left off from the last quest. So we don't have to fight every single bot over just to kill the collector. Makes since to me atleast.

Thanks Kabam.