Very tiresome

Kabam u guys need to fix crystal drop rate cuz im really getting tried of grindin whole bunch of hours to get crystal shards.ONLY To get a 2 star champion today i opened 20 crystals that took me a week to get n everyone of them a 2* bogus i dont have 2* on my team stop givin me them. How bout droppin some better champions I dont play this game just to get 2 stars how bout release th cuz e drop rate. Or if players make the milestones send on a better champion .Cuz we really work hard to reach these milestones only to get 2 star champion just not right.

Comments

• ZappZapp Member Posts: 69
    Have to say reading this post is even more tiresome then the drop rates. I barely understood what you were trying to say.
  • SicklikesarsSicklikesars Member Posts: 35
    What tryin to say is that kabam needs to do something bout the crystal drop rate .We play for long time tryin to reach milestones for crystal shards only to given 2 star champions its not rite n it needs to changed
  • ChrisA19978ChrisA19978 Member Posts: 55
    Wow I get 20 crystals not even trying you really need to deal with it because you have maybe a half percent chance to get a 4 star champ and 2 or 3 percent chance of a 3 star from a PHC. It's easier than ever now to get a 4 star crystal as well. I average 1 maybe 2 crystals of a 4 star per week. You can get all kinds of shards in the alliance events as well as Arenas.

I opened 60 PHC a few weeks ago that was all from my weeks earning and didn't pull a 4 star. You really can't expect a 4 star from a PHC because if you do you will always be unhappy. When I get a 4 star from a PHC I am surprised because I know the odds are terrible to get 1 from them.

Another piece of advice keep your 2 stars max the signature so you can get double shards then you get to open more 3 and 4 star crystals. Who knows one day you might get the Imortal Iron Fist doing that as well.