**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are morningstar’s uses

What use does Morningstar have in the game currently. Is she good enough to r4 and take in Act 5.2(currently where I’m at)? Or is she good for aw and aq?

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Best champ in the game for labyrinth, amazing war attacker, one of the best aq champs, great for any questing content
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    Best champ in the game for labyrinth, amazing war attacker, one of the best aq champs, great for any questing content

In other words errthing

In other words errthing

Ya she's great!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018

Best for labyrinth, that is a bold claim. What makes you think that? Any vids you can point me to, or explain why you think she’s so good?

Best for labyrinth, that is a bold claim. What makes you think that? Any vids you can point me to, or explain why you think she’s so good?

i used her as a 4/55 for my last path and it was WAY WAY WAY WAY easier/better then my 5 previous 4/55 SL paths. She has awesome damage, 50% perfect block/healing, infinite parry, and only has a few fights she can't do (jane foster, spidey, x23 (probably), abom). I think as a 5/65 (which mine is now) can 100% lab better then any single other champ

Curious about that myself. I used 4/55 SL for all fights except Abomination/Guillotine (Ultron), Groot (Voodoo), Electro (Crossbones), and X-23 (Void). Ultron/Crossbones/Voodoo were 4/55 and Void was 4* 5/50.

LOL Exploration cost me 6-6.5K units. 1,000ish of that went to using SL for Classic Spidey and 2-2.5K of that went to my final run because I wanted to take Sentinel to 4/55 ASAP for AW Seasons defense. 3 of the 7 paths took 0 units without using units on items prior to starting the runs. Have all but my 1st run uploaded to YouTube to support this post.

If Morningstar would’ve made that easier she’ll be my next T2AC champ after I take Sentinel to r5.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★

i used her as a 4/55 for my last path and it was WAY WAY WAY WAY easier/better then my 5 previous 4/55 SL paths. She has awesome damage, 50% perfect block/healing, infinite parry, and only has a few fights she can't do (jane foster, spidey, x23 (probably), abom). I think as a 5/65 (which mine is now) can 100% lab better then any single other champ

I always find morningstar so difficult to use especially the hopping back... whats your take for that?

Any youtube for rulk fight or something? This surprises me when u said it is better than SL.

I want to know to because currrently struggle with should i r4 my morning star or not.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Just keep in mind that she's about to take a hit as a defender when MD/Dex change.

I always find morningstar so difficult to use especially the hopping back... whats your take for that?

Any youtube for rulk fight or something? This surprises me when u said it is better than SL.

I want to know to because currrently struggle with should i r4 my morning star or not.

I didn't record anything, but there were certain fights where it was just so much better to have her. For example, venompool was a nightmare for me with SL but morningstar took like 2 revives (almost got a solo). Black widow was rough but she made it any easy fight. The hopping back doesn't bother me, i don't think it's functionally any different from everyone else, even if it looks different.

I like the infinite parry and the healing, because with SL i spent thousands of units and deaths from getting evaded. Because she can be at 100% health, if you get hit you won't die so it's not as bad.
    edited June 2018

Curious about that myself. I used 4/55 SL for all fights except Abomination/Guillotine (Ultron), Groot (Voodoo), Electro (Crossbones), and X-23 (Void). Ultron/Crossbones/Voodoo were 4/55 and Void was 4* 5/50.

LOL Exploration cost me 6-6.5K units. 1,000ish of that went to using SL for Classic Spidey and 2-2.5K of that went to my final run because I wanted to take Sentinel to 4/55 ASAP for AW Seasons defense. 3 of the 7 paths took 0 units without using units on items prior to starting the runs. Have all but my 1st run uploaded to YouTube to support this post.

If Morningstar would’ve made that easier she’ll be my next T2AC champ after I take Sentinel to r5.

That's really good, what's your channel (i just searched it, it's just your name in here)? I did it back in december so i could use a RDT on starlord, since he's completely useless and has terrible prestige if you're done with LOL. You're probably much better then i was back then.
    Menkent wrote: »
    Just keep in mind that she's about to take a hit as a defender when MD/Dex change.

Not as an attacker :)
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    @danielmath , is it painful grinding 5souls in LOL?

That's really good, what's your channel (i just searched it, it's just your name in here)? I did it back in december so i could use a RDT on starlord, since he's completely useless and has terrible prestige if you're done with LOL. You're probably much better then i was back then.

Here’s one of my LOL fights. You can access my channel from there:

https://youtu.be/YJ2H6AcILgY
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★

No, just get all 5 in the 1st fight. Get a soul, die, soul, die, soul, die, soul and you're at 5. Will cost 4 revives

That's a really interesting approach.

Also, MS is ideal for long paths like those in the Evangeline Lilly event.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I use her in AQ and she wrecks everything once she gets to 5 souls. It takes some building to do though.
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Love my Morning star, I'm 15k T4CC shards away from taking her to R4.
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    @danielmath Is your MS awakened? I have a 5* unawakened and can't decide if I want to rank her up
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

You read my mind with this post. I have yet to touch LOL but I also have a 4/55 MS and I also have a R2 6 star Angela which I was planning to use instead but after getting MS to R4 and seeing how amazing she is in LOL and the infinite parries thing is what really got me thinking also about using her instead. Plus having Angela so damn strong means I have two champs to use in LOL at once. I'm actually thinking now to just R5 MS and carry both since they are no issues over 2k attack and I can bring other synergies in besides attack.
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    edited June 2018

No, just get all 5 in the 1st fight. Get a soul, die, soul, die, soul, die, soul and you're at 5. Will cost 4 revives

So you're telling me....I should awaken my morningstar with my mystic gem and take her to r4 and finish LoL?
    I did the first easy path with my 5* R4 SL, I can't imagine doing 6 more paths with him, as hes my only option :(
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

So you're telling me....I should awaken my morningstar with my mystic gem and take her to r4 and finish LoL?
    I did the first easy path with my 5* R4 SL, I can't imagine doing 6 more pats with him, as hes my only options :(

I liked MS so much I used a Generic gem on her and R4'd her. That's just me but I still find it 100% worth it. She's such an amazing character overall.
    Rets wrote: »
    Rets wrote: »
    Infinite parry??

Parry timing is based on perfect block chance, hers is increased by 50% with 4 souls, thus creating infinite parry in LOL

I thought limber made this ineffective

The limber in lab reduces by a %, and the way it's coded gives her infinite parry. If you watched Gran Scheme, when he took 5/65 SL with perfect block team he had infinite parry.
    justin311 wrote: »
    @danielmath Is your MS awakened? I have a 5* unawakened and can't decide if I want to rank her up

mine is 5/65 sig 200
    Saiyan wrote: »

You read my mind with this post. I have yet to touch LOL but I also have a 4/55 MS and I also have a R2 6 star Angela which I was planning to use instead but after getting MS to R4 and seeing how amazing she is in LOL and the infinite parries thing is what really got me thinking also about using her instead. Plus having Angela so damn strong means I have two champs to use in LOL at once. I'm actually thinking now to just R5 MS and carry both since they are no issues over 2k attack and I can bring other synergies in besides attack.

Yup that would work, angela has a synergy with MS plus would smash maestro

I did the first easy path with my 5* R4 SL, I can't imagine doing 6 more paths with him, as hes my only option :(

Yup, take her to Rank 5 if you can