**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Failed blocks

RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
I'm getting a lot of failed blocks at begining of the fight, and during the fight when i finish a combo or a special. Does anyone have this issues as well? its as if the AI recovers faster than i can block, not even trying to parry.

Comments

• Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Me too. Very frustrating when fighting antman in the new event quest
  • Options
    CuntessaCuntessa Posts: 69
    Same here, but in quest not aq
  • Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    yeah same its annoying how old bugs come to haunt the game
  • Options
    YotzYotz Posts: 117
    Same here. Add it to the pile of glitches. I keep wondering when enough is enough.
  • Options
    BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    It’s been happening to me for quite some time now. Especially when I push the opponent to the corner with a combo, I often cannot block the counter attack immediately after. Very frustrating.
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    #blocknerf ? :/
  • Options
    Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Mine is the opposite, i press block, and when i release to dash back, he keeps blocking and i tank a heavy attack to the face. Usually results in 50+% of my health going in aw
  • Options
    Anthony84rAnthony84r Posts: 8
    I have the exact same problem as @Vegeta9000.
  • Options
    DrVD99DrVD99 Posts: 71
    Are Kabam going to investigate this? Happening to everyone on my team.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    If you get an iphone all your problems go away.

except for domino. She's still breaking blocks.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Speaking of... any word on this block issue with domino? She’s still doing it.
  • Options
    Hey guys, I understand it can be frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect and we are constantly working to make improvements to that!

In an effort to keep everyone's comments about performance issues more organized, we have created two dedicated threads and a bug reporting template. Links to both discussions have been provided below and the bug reporting template can be found on the first page of each one. Please contribute to whichever discussion is relevant to you.

- Android lag and performance investigation
    - iOS lag and performance investigation

I'll go ahead and close this discussion now, however, I want to thank you in advance for your patience and help as we work to address your concerns.
This discussion has been closed.