**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which AA?

I just got a 5* AA.
However I have a 4* awakened 4/40 AA I've been waiting to max out because I don't currently have the resources.

Going forward should I shelf my 4* and concentrate on 5* or should I stick with my 4* since he's awakened?

Which AA? 64 votes

4* AA (Awakened)
25%
TheManMythLegendNanoDroidAppleisgodvinniegainzIcecold2099rockykostonTachyonShadowJohnnyjohn92ChampioncriticKobster84VoltolosNoob2435RandimDude01SFRANZ3Marostrange2005Iron_J3 16 votes
5* AA
75%
AppieHULK_BREAKFrostySnail_McGavinbuffajrAsukiraSpeedbumpAjisdopeHollowbornbm3eppsVuDahPalito_DiazDean9300450SuvenduOhsirinsultsimSuperSam57D_Ace_71JCPer14Nemesis666Onmix 48 votes

Comments

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    5* AA
    he really doesn't need to be awakened
  • TachyonShadowTachyonShadow Posts: 118
    4* AA (Awakened)
    His main usage is shutting off abilities and he can only do that when awakened
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    5* AA
    His main usage is shutting off abilities and he can only do that when awakened

But wouldn't the smart idea still be to concentrate on the 5* in hope I can dup him?
    Granted it may never happen but still... things are getting interesting.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Conflicted on this myself

Archangel (4/55 unduped) just kills everything. That’s the main usage I get from him. 20-40 hits and maybe 70 hits if I’m doing Act 5.3

Personally there’s better ability reduction champs that cover more ground. With Archangel that heavy attack is one of the most lethal attacks in the game period save the top 5 Cosmic champs, and Mourningstar/Magik under specific circumstances (or Hela at the end of a fight with Sp3)

I can’t really think of an area besides just making MODOK easier that the Ability Reduction makes any sense
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    5* AA
    Unless your resources are overflowing to a point that they will expire soon, rule of thumb is always rank 5* over 4*.... 6* is a different case. I let my 4* duped voodoo sit at r3 because I got a 5* undupe voodoo also at r3 waiting. Just guess who I duped yesterday :wink:
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    The ability reduction of the dupe is worth a lot more than a little more health/attack.

I think 4* AA is one of the few that are always worth taking to R5 when duped.
  • CptDank89CptDank89 Posts: 9
    5* AA
    *5 AA, got mine unduped @R4, hes beast one of my go to guys!
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    5* AA
    Oh I thought you were asking about this :p

I would say, go with first class :D

xnivbv02c2ch.png
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    None he is useless
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    4* AA (Awakened)
    I have both and I've already got the 5* to 3/45 and my 4* to 4/40.

I'll dupe the 4* via basic arena next month and take him to 5/50.

I'd say do the 4* first then the 5*, my 5* AA carries me through each event quest and even made me Uncollected.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    5* AA
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    None he is useless

This again? AA is not useless. His damage output is great.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    5* AA
    Bahamut wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    None he is useless

This again? AA is not useless. His damage output is great.

Every time against bleed-able champs, whenever the bleed and poison begin to stack and converted to Neurotoxin, wow, it is so fun to see the AI health just plummet to death quickly. I forgot but I think it is even more fun if the AI is using Suicide Mastery (by the player).

I didn't do a count though out of all the total available champ, how many % are bleed-able only, how many % are poison-prone only, and how many are both bleed-able + poison-prone. When I have time I'll do a count from Trucos's info graphic :D